How can I delete my Coronalabs account?

Hi,

I have seen some discussions in this forum about GDPR and how to manage this topic from developer point of view. That’s really nice.

As I do not use the Coronalabs software anymore I have tried to delete my account on this site, or even find the option to do so… unsuccessfully. Isn’t this in kind of a violation of GDPR? :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Lucas

You made your first and likely only post for this reason?  

Also, no this is not a violation of GDPR.   Aside from the fact that the company and account is in the US, they are not tracking your activity, data, or behavior.

I still can’t get over the fact that you posted about this as your one and only post.  It seems more like an, “I’m bored post, that a real concern.”

PS -  Lucas.  I know this didn’t seem friendly.  I guess I needed my coffee still, and I am probably responding to the tone of your post less than the request.

You essentially chose to complain that ‘Corona might be doing something wrong’ as a sort of ‘threat or warning’ instead of just saying, “Hey.  I’d like to delete my account and can’t figure it out.  Please give me a hint on how to do this.”

Whatever the case, good luck on your Journey and one hopes you’re not leaving us for another engine. :frowning:

If you want your account terminated, please email support AT coronalabs.com

Rob

Sounding like a “no win no fee” speculative post for sure

Wow, so much love in this community :slight_smile:

Anyway thanks Rob! I will do so…

You made your first and likely only post for this reason?  

Also, no this is not a violation of GDPR.   Aside from the fact that the company and account is in the US, they are not tracking your activity, data, or behavior.

I still can’t get over the fact that you posted about this as your one and only post.  It seems more like an, “I’m bored post, that a real concern.”

PS -  Lucas.  I know this didn’t seem friendly.  I guess I needed my coffee still, and I am probably responding to the tone of your post less than the request.

You essentially chose to complain that ‘Corona might be doing something wrong’ as a sort of ‘threat or warning’ instead of just saying, “Hey.  I’d like to delete my account and can’t figure it out.  Please give me a hint on how to do this.”

Whatever the case, good luck on your Journey and one hopes you’re not leaving us for another engine. :frowning:

If you want your account terminated, please email support AT coronalabs.com

Rob

Sounding like a “no win no fee” speculative post for sure

Wow, so much love in this community :slight_smile:

Anyway thanks Rob! I will do so…