How can I increase app downloads?

I have no idea how to increase my app downloads now, I have looked up some information about ASO, is it real helpful? What can I do? Is there any other way I can use to promote my app?I 

ASO works for Play store not for app store.  If you want downloads then create a great game (i don’t mean what you consider great, what players consider great).  Then spend a ton of money on PR and marketing and then hope you get decent downloads!

Things not to do: pay for downloads (they are not real and won’t get you any money), pay for reviews (they are not real and won’t get you any money).

Things to do: get real active on social media, create a blog, submit to game review sites (this may have a cost), get a publisher (if your game is good enough.  bear in mind they will take a chunk of revenue even you you have none).

Welcome to the mind field!

Yes, it’s real useful. Iа you want to be the first in your product niche you need an advertising strategy. I’ve used app promotion for my own mobile game project. So without marketing strategy it’s real to get lost through the fields of the same products.

ASO works for Play store not for app store.  If you want downloads then create a great game (i don’t mean what you consider great, what players consider great).  Then spend a ton of money on PR and marketing and then hope you get decent downloads!

Things not to do: pay for downloads (they are not real and won’t get you any money), pay for reviews (they are not real and won’t get you any money).

Things to do: get real active on social media, create a blog, submit to game review sites (this may have a cost), get a publisher (if your game is good enough.  bear in mind they will take a chunk of revenue even you you have none).

Welcome to the mind field!

Yes, it’s real useful. Iа you want to be the first in your product niche you need an advertising strategy. I’ve used app promotion for my own mobile game project. So without marketing strategy it’s real to get lost through the fields of the same products.