How can use QuickBooks app?

Hii friends,

I am a businessman and I am using windows 10 operating system on my device but problem is that when I am installing this app on my device it is showing some error. can anyone help me to remove this error or any Quickbooks Support Number or other solution?

@mukeshsharma887548. Welcome to the Corona community forums. Our forums exist to help people with questions about using Corona. We are not a generic support forum to provide support for app and desktop support.  As a side note, this was posted to the Announcements forum which isn’t the right place to ask questions.

If you want to talk about developing apps with Corona, we welcome you. But if you’re looking for some other help, please do an Internet search and find a more appropriate forum.

Rob

@mukeshsharma887548. Welcome to the Corona community forums. Our forums exist to help people with questions about using Corona. We are not a generic support forum to provide support for app and desktop support.  As a side note, this was posted to the Announcements forum which isn’t the right place to ask questions.

If you want to talk about developing apps with Corona, we welcome you. But if you’re looking for some other help, please do an Internet search and find a more appropriate forum.

Rob