I need some 100% identical images in my app compared to the photoshop original file. Somehow the images get blurred a little bit which makes a huge difference with detailed images like you can see in the example above. I need the images to look 100% like the left one, but instead the right one is the best I got so far with turning off anti-aliasing and png optimization.
Any idea on how graphics 2.0 can show pixel sharp 100% identical images?
Thx Christopher. I already have tried this and it didn’t bring the perfect result.
But I fixed the issue by using the link Brent posted above. I load static images with option “nearest” and when they are created I switch back to “linear”. The static images are identical to the photoshop version then. This is not working with animated, rotating etc. images btw.
Thx Christopher. I already have tried this and it didn’t bring the perfect result.
But I fixed the issue by using the link Brent posted above. I load static images with option “nearest” and when they are created I switch back to “linear”. The static images are identical to the photoshop version then. This is not working with animated, rotating etc. images btw.