How to even diagnose the problem beyond what I've already done.?

Hello,

I did some testing yesterday, and loading a set of pages of my Covoco site on Windows took about 3-5 seconds each. Loading the same pages on both LMDE and Arch took between 30 and 60 seconds. Whatever is causing this, it is happening across both Linux installs and is not specific to a single distro.

Since this problem showed up recently and affects both Arch and LMDE, my only thought is that something software package was updated about a month ago that caused this. Are the drivers part of the Linux kernel? If so, could they have been updated (broken?) in a kernel update? Unfortunately, I am unsure where to go from here. There has always been a gaping, networking-shaped hole in my technical knowledge, so I do not know how to even diagnose the problem beyond what I’ve already done.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi @andremarshall20.

First, these forums are for developers using Corona to build mobile, desktop, TV and web based apps.  Your question is 100% off topic and is not appropriate.  You will be better off finding another forum. 

Secondly, please do not post making everything underlined. It makes this post seem even more spam like. 

Rob

Hi @andremarshall20.

First, these forums are for developers using Corona to build mobile, desktop, TV and web based apps.  Your question is 100% off topic and is not appropriate.  You will be better off finding another forum. 

Secondly, please do not post making everything underlined. It makes this post seem even more spam like. 

Rob