How to get local player leaderBoard score on iPhone ?

Hi

How can I load the score from leaderboard iPhone Game Center only for the local player ?

According the documentation of “loadScore” (below) there is no option to get the score for the current login user. How can this be done ?

gameNetwork.request( "loadScores", { leaderboard = { category = "com.appledts.EasyTapList", playerScope = "Global", -- "Global" or "FriendsOnly" timeScope = "AllTime", -- "AllTime", "Week", or "Today" range = { 1,1 } -- Only the one player (the current one ???) }, listener = requestCallback } )

Thanks 

Yuval 

If i’m not wrong, when you load scores from a leaderboard, the local player data is always returned as well.

such as…

event.localPlayerScore.rank

event.localPlayerScore.playerID

event.localPlayerScore.value

…and so on, all the same variables are returned as per normal, but you simply put ‘event.localPlayerScore.’ in place of event.data[xx]’ to find the local player’s data.

If i’m not wrong, when you load scores from a leaderboard, the local player data is always returned as well.

such as…

event.localPlayerScore.rank

event.localPlayerScore.playerID

event.localPlayerScore.value

…and so on, all the same variables are returned as per normal, but you simply put ‘event.localPlayerScore.’ in place of event.data[xx]’ to find the local player’s data.