How to open folders and copy files?

I can not create new folders and copy files by using the following commands:
–os.execute (“MD c:\qqq”))
–os.execute (“move C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ts.so c:\qqq”)
What permissions do need to set up?
Or I can open the folder qqq in Win32 and display the files in the folder to the user. My program is a picture downloader, download pictures from my server, download and open the folder for users to copy the mobile and downloaded pictures.

first you’ll need to escape your slashes, fe “md c:\qqq”

THEN you can see if you might also have permission issues

(THEN rewrite it with lfs because it’s more robust than os for such work)

I think you’d be better off using the SSK2–> files.* lib:

This attempt:  

os.execute ("MD c:\qqq")) os.execute ("move C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ts.so c:\qqq\")

Becomes this success (works equally well on Windows and OS X, except for your C:\ drive.  That would be different) :

local folder = ssk.files.desktop.getDrivePath("c:/qqq") ssk.files.util.mkdir( folder ) local src = ssk.files.desktop.getDesktopPath("ts.so") local dst = folder .. "/ts.so" ssk.files.util.mvFile( src, dst )

https://roaminggamer.github.io/RGDocs/pages/SSK2/libraries/files/#desktop-os-x-and-windows-sskfilesdesktop

first you’ll need to escape your slashes, fe “md c:\qqq”

THEN you can see if you might also have permission issues

(THEN rewrite it with lfs because it’s more robust than os for such work)

I think you’d be better off using the SSK2–> files.* lib:

This attempt:  

os.execute ("MD c:\qqq")) os.execute ("move C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ts.so c:\qqq\")

Becomes this success (works equally well on Windows and OS X, except for your C:\ drive.  That would be different) :

local folder = ssk.files.desktop.getDrivePath("c:/qqq") ssk.files.util.mkdir( folder ) local src = ssk.files.desktop.getDesktopPath("ts.so") local dst = folder .. "/ts.so" ssk.files.util.mvFile( src, dst )

https://roaminggamer.github.io/RGDocs/pages/SSK2/libraries/files/#desktop-os-x-and-windows-sskfilesdesktop