How to Reuse instance of Corona Simulator with Sublime Editor

my corona.sublime.build file seems to have got corrupted

i managed to get it going again with the below code.

But now every time i build, a new  instance of Corona Simulator opens.

how can i fix this so i only reuse the open corona Simulator instance when building

{
“cmd”: ["/Applications/CoronaSDK/Corona Simulator.app/Contents/MacOS/Corona Simulator", “main.lua”]
}

Since Sublime’s build system didn’t work very well for Corona SDK projects we removed it in favor of Run Project (Super+F10, ⌘F10 on OS X, Win+F10 on Windows) which understands project structure and can find the main.lua no matter which file is being edited (as well as being smarter about which Corona Simulator to use).  For all practical purposes it’s a superset of ⌘B (and you could map the shortcut key if you wanted).

You are, of course, welcome to customize Sublime Text and add a build system for Corona SDK if that’s what works for you.  You’ll find info on Corona Simulator’s command line parameters here.

In past version of corona editor when I got an error I just had to double-click on the error line in the build panel. This automatically brought me to the line in the editor. This is not working anymore. Is there a way to make this happen again?

That’s a bug which should be fixed in Corona Editor 1.6.1 which will be available shortly.

If it doesn’t fix it for you, please copy the error you’re double-clicking and paste it here so I can debug the issue.

Since Sublime’s build system didn’t work very well for Corona SDK projects we removed it in favor of Run Project (Super+F10, ⌘F10 on OS X, Win+F10 on Windows) which understands project structure and can find the main.lua no matter which file is being edited (as well as being smarter about which Corona Simulator to use).  For all practical purposes it’s a superset of ⌘B (and you could map the shortcut key if you wanted).

You are, of course, welcome to customize Sublime Text and add a build system for Corona SDK if that’s what works for you.  You’ll find info on Corona Simulator’s command line parameters here.

In past version of corona editor when I got an error I just had to double-click on the error line in the build panel. This automatically brought me to the line in the editor. This is not working anymore. Is there a way to make this happen again?

That’s a bug which should be fixed in Corona Editor 1.6.1 which will be available shortly.

If it doesn’t fix it for you, please copy the error you’re double-clicking and paste it here so I can debug the issue.