I have a tabBar with 3 tabs to access 3 different scenes. In order to have the tabBar appear and function in all 3 scenes, I did not add it to the sceneGroup in its original creation scene. (is this even the right way?)
Now, each of those scenes has buttons to access different scenes that should have no access to the tabBar. So, how would I go about not showing the tabBar in those scenes?
I always avoid anything that even approaches the global space (because there are countless ways to avoid it, for example here). So, for this scenario, I would suggest you put the TabBar on the Composer “stage” which is like the parent display group that contains all other Composer scenes. That means it’s “common” and will take preference over individual scenes.
I always avoid anything that even approaches the global space (because there are countless ways to avoid it, for example here). So, for this scenario, I would suggest you put the TabBar on the Composer “stage” which is like the parent display group that contains all other Composer scenes. That means it’s “common” and will take preference over individual scenes.