How to switch to another dropbox account

Hi team,

Corona Viewer is installed on our test device, using dev1’s dropbox account.

We would like it to switch to dev2’s dropbox account.

How can I achieve this?

Thanks, regards,

Keetiz team

I believe CoronaViewer uses the Dropbox app for authorization. If you use the DropBox app and login to the dev2 account and restart CoronaViewer it should use the new account.

Rob

p

Hi Rob,

It does not work, I changed the account in Dropbox app, but the source is still synchronized from the other dropbox account.

Regards,

@tech47 Have you tried uninstalling and then re-installing your CoronaViewer app? It’s not very convenient but that should work.

Have you tried to do a “Reset” on the CoronaViewer app? On iOS this is a four finger touch. On Android, it the “Back” button. This should cause CoronaViewer to forget and reload the project.

I believe CoronaViewer uses the Dropbox app for authorization. If you use the DropBox app and login to the dev2 account and restart CoronaViewer it should use the new account.

Rob

p

Hi Rob,

It does not work, I changed the account in Dropbox app, but the source is still synchronized from the other dropbox account.

Regards,

@tech47 Have you tried uninstalling and then re-installing your CoronaViewer app? It’s not very convenient but that should work.

Have you tried to do a “Reset” on the CoronaViewer app? On iOS this is a four finger touch. On Android, it the “Back” button. This should cause CoronaViewer to forget and reload the project.