I am looking for a 2d/3d artist for ongoing work. (Paid)

This is a paid position.

I am looking for an artists to create some character, objects, and scenery assets.

I want to start off with a single project and make sure we work well together, after that first project we can talk about working on the rest of the projects we have for this year.

I would like to work this out as a per sprite sheet pricing or per asset design pricing.

Example if there are 3 characters that need to be designed you would give me pricing per character, so you get paid for the 3 sprite sheets individually. I am also open to other payment structures.

My advice, look at www.fiverr.com.  Prices are real cheap but there are some real gems on there. Be careful though and offer your project out for tender.  

I asked for a few 3D designs and then shortlisted from the responses I got.  I found someone on there that now works for me on a profit share basis and it has worked out fabulously! 

Hello there!  I have a small team in the NYC area with creatives from both Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network and we’re anxious to form some new relationships.  Depending on your needs, we could provide sprite sheets, quick integration samples, visual effects - or just raw AI/EPS/PSD files.  Please email me some more info when you get a chance: loughrank AT gmail.com

My advice, look at www.fiverr.com.  Prices are real cheap but there are some real gems on there. Be careful though and offer your project out for tender.  

I asked for a few 3D designs and then shortlisted from the responses I got.  I found someone on there that now works for me on a profit share basis and it has worked out fabulously! 

Hello there!  I have a small team in the NYC area with creatives from both Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network and we’re anxious to form some new relationships.  Depending on your needs, we could provide sprite sheets, quick integration samples, visual effects - or just raw AI/EPS/PSD files.  Please email me some more info when you get a chance: loughrank AT gmail.com