I am looking for a partner designer to create children's and educational applications on the Corona SDK

I am looking for a partner designer to create children’s and educational applications on the Corona SDK

Need a designer 2d scenes. Together with me. I am a programmer. Stimulus - 50/50 income share. Applications need a more attractive interface.

Application examples:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.ilogics.zdorov.gostep

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.ilogics.deti.logostixi

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.ilogics.psy.mnemoximi

Thank.

Hey!

I’m sure that there are interested developers here.

If you don’t mind, I’m sure that you’d save yourself (and the other developers) some time by mentioning what kind of partnership you are looking for. Are you talking about someone doing the programming, the art, the general designing, the marketing, or perhaps all of them, either alone or together with you, i.e. what’s the division of labour and who is responsible for what? And what would the developer’s incentive be? Are you talking about revenue share or would you pay the developers for the work that they do, etc.

Also, are those apps that you linked made by you?

Cheers!

Hi!

1. Need a designer 2d scenes.

2. Together with me. I am a programmer.

3. Stimulus - 50/50 income share

4. Yes, applications need a more attractive interface.

Thank you.

Thank you for the swift reply, @dvigor.

Revenue share deals can be a real hassle and you may find it difficult to find a partner.

Make sure that you draft proper legal agreements that outline both parties responsibilities and rights, as well as what should happen if things go wrong, etc. For instance, a 50/50 income share changes a lot depending on whether that is gross or net revenue or profit, as well as how that profit is determined or how long the income share remains in effect, how often payments are made, in what sums, etc. Now, all of this relies on the hope that the project actually does make money.

Drafting proper legal agreements should be done in order to protect both parties and to make everything crystal clear for all.

Hey!

I’m sure that there are interested developers here.

If you don’t mind, I’m sure that you’d save yourself (and the other developers) some time by mentioning what kind of partnership you are looking for. Are you talking about someone doing the programming, the art, the general designing, the marketing, or perhaps all of them, either alone or together with you, i.e. what’s the division of labour and who is responsible for what? And what would the developer’s incentive be? Are you talking about revenue share or would you pay the developers for the work that they do, etc.

Also, are those apps that you linked made by you?

Cheers!

Hi!

1. Need a designer 2d scenes.

2. Together with me. I am a programmer.

3. Stimulus - 50/50 income share

4. Yes, applications need a more attractive interface.

Thank you.

Thank you for the swift reply, @dvigor.

Revenue share deals can be a real hassle and you may find it difficult to find a partner.

Make sure that you draft proper legal agreements that outline both parties responsibilities and rights, as well as what should happen if things go wrong, etc. For instance, a 50/50 income share changes a lot depending on whether that is gross or net revenue or profit, as well as how that profit is determined or how long the income share remains in effect, how often payments are made, in what sums, etc. Now, all of this relies on the hope that the project actually does make money.

Drafting proper legal agreements should be done in order to protect both parties and to make everything crystal clear for all.