I broke Corona debuger

I had the sublime editor 2 with corona editor installed.  I was able to use the debuger for a while but now I have done somthing and I cant invoke the debugger.  Touggle breakpoint, run etc are all ignored. 

Corona editor/run project does work however.  Is there some setting I’m missing?

I would suggest uninstalling Corona Editor from Sublime Text 2 and then following the instructions to re-install it.

Rob

Thanks, that got the debugger back.

A possibly related question.  Now in the variables window I see:

Local variable display disabled with this version of Corona SDK (2511).  Try a build after 2515

I have the version that is downloaded by the web site.  What does this mean?

It means we’ve made some additions in a later build.  Corona Labs provides two types of builds:  Public/Stable builds and Daily builds.  Daily builds have the latest features and fixes but can sometimes also include bugs.  Before when we had free accounts, only paid subscribers have access to daily builds, but now that it’s free for everyone you can get to daily builds.  You can access them here:

http://developer.coronalabs.com/downloads/daily-builds/

There is a tab at the top of the page called “Daily Builds” that would take you there too.

Rob

I would suggest uninstalling Corona Editor from Sublime Text 2 and then following the instructions to re-install it.

Rob

Thanks, that got the debugger back.

A possibly related question.  Now in the variables window I see:

Local variable display disabled with this version of Corona SDK (2511).  Try a build after 2515

I have the version that is downloaded by the web site.  What does this mean?

It means we’ve made some additions in a later build.  Corona Labs provides two types of builds:  Public/Stable builds and Daily builds.  Daily builds have the latest features and fixes but can sometimes also include bugs.  Before when we had free accounts, only paid subscribers have access to daily builds, but now that it’s free for everyone you can get to daily builds.  You can access them here:

http://developer.coronalabs.com/downloads/daily-builds/

There is a tab at the top of the page called “Daily Builds” that would take you there too.

Rob