For one, you do not need to include a launch screen. It is a simple image of your app that is displayed while it is loading. I have not published anything on Apple yet, but here is a guide:
If you are using XCode to help you in the publishing process.
As for the invalid bundle, try copying and pasting the error you got into Google and see what you can find. In fact, do this for both, then watch the tutorial I placed for help.
For your second problem can you both post your build.settings (please use the blue <> button in the row with Bold / Italics, etc. and copy/pasted your build.settings into the popup window). and if we could get a screen shot if your build screen just before you hit the build button. Please do not blur/mask out any fields.
For the second problem, I don’t see anything obvious. You have an underscore in your provisioning profile, but Apple shouldn’t have allowed that if that’s the problem.
I would remove this line from build.settings and let Corona take it from your provisioning profile.
CFBundleName = “com.bobteo.matthewcan”,
Apple will reject you for this:
UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend = true,
What version of Corona are you using? If you’re using anything modern this isn’t needed:
CFBundleIconFile = “Icon.png”,
Now we get into a bunch of other issues that you need to solve with your icons and launch screens. But I need to know what version of Corona you’re running to advise further.
Hi @jackylee0808. I know you want to solve these quickly, but it’s important to make sure you get this right.
For this error:
2 - "ERROR ITMS-90121: “This bundle is invalid. The executable name, as reported by CFBundleExecutable in the Info.plist file, may not contain any of these characters: \ [] { } ( ) . + *”
I don’t see anything immediately wrong that’s causing this error. Perhaps removing this line:
CFBundleName = “com.bobteo.matthewcan”,
from your build.settings and letting your provisioning profile do it’s job will help. Your provisioning profile has an underscore ( _ ) character in it that might cause the problem. Also it might be worth retyping in the Application Name field to make sure you don’t have any special characters in there and that you’re using ASCII only characters.
Now for the ERROR ITMS-90096: "Your binary is not optimized for iPhone 5 - error… I provided you a link to another forum post where I answered this question. You do not have required launch images in your project (or if you do, you’re not including require code in build.settings). Apple will reject you until you fix this. You have two choices:
use Static launch images. You will need to create multiple .png files with very specific names and sizes and include them in your project like “Default-568h@2x.png” that is exactly 640px wide, 1136px high. There are at least four of these files for phones and another four-eight more if you’re supporting iPads. In addition to these files you have to have a big, complex table in your build.settings. We don’t recommend this method any more. Instead we recommend:
You have to do one of these two. There is a section at the bottom of that guide that also covers the static method.
Then you have a problem you haven’t run into yet. It’s going to eventually complain about your icons. You probably have the bare minimum you can launch with, but we recommend you follow this:
Once you have all of that done, you can post your new build.settings back here and we can look over it, or you can just try and submit again and see what other problems the Apple automated review process finds.
I tried for solve the problem-“This bundle is invalid. The executable name, as reported by CFBundleExecutable in the Info.plist file, may not contain any of these characters: \ [] { } ( ) . + *”.
But it’s still …
Please help me with this.
For solving this problem, I can share all of my information so if you have any idea, please share it.
The error is quite explicit… do not have non characters in your executable name. For example, do not compile your app to be called “Maths+”. Instead call it “MathsPlus” and set your app name (in iTunesConnect) to be “maths+”
When it says do not contain “\ [] { } ( ) . + *” it really means just that. Stick to words and you will be fine.
Can you post your latest build.settings and the latest screen shot of the build dialog box again? I’ve been out of this conversation and need to catch up?
Also what are your current errors (copy/paste) from Apple even if they are the same…