IAP working but not for Apple Review Team?

I did get back this information from the Apple review team:

“We found that your in-app purchase products exhibited one or more bugs which create a poor user experience. Specifically, the app went back to the Home sreen when we tapped on the in-app purchases buttons and we were unable to initiate the purchase. Please review the details and resources below and complete the next steps.”

I have tested the game with Testflight and adhoc on multiple devices NEVER having problems with purchases. Does anybody know if the Apple Team is testing differently maybe?
Is there maybe another transaction event called in their test “surrounding”?

Any help welcome!

UPDATE: I did get some more information…
“When validating receipts on your server, your server needs to be able to handle a production-signed app getting its receipts from Apple’s test environment. The recommended approach is for your production server to always validate receipts against the production App Store first. If validation fails with the error code “Sandbox receipt used in production,” you should validate against the test environment instead.”

Does anybody have some input on how to do this with Solar2D, so the game can pass the review?

Any help WELCOME!!! Thank you!

Well @d.mach … when uploading my first apps to App Store Connect I also had a lot of problems with my IAPs. The only thing I can tell you is that you don’t need to do anything more than what Solar2D documents. If you’ve implemented your IAPs well, they should also experience a purchase in the test environment. My advice, check your purchasing module carefully.