I'm a Corona Developer, looking for work.

Hi,

I’m a computer science graduate, and have been developing with Corona SDK for over 6 years. Mostly I do freelance jobs for people through Upwork.com, using Corona SDK for games and multimedia apps.

Recently, I have released my own game, Spikes!, for iOS and Android. I developed it alone in about a month, using Corona SDK.

Right now I am actively looking for work. I can do freelance projects, or if you have an offer for me to move in your country, I can also consider that :slight_smile: Please let me know through cemevin@gmail.com, if you are interested. Thanks.

Best regards,

Cem 

Have you spent any time creating Business Applications?

I have an existing ios app written in Corona - about 2 yrs old - provisioning file expires and so I want to move this ios app to the iTunes store - in order to do so, I need this code rewritten for the newer Mac OS and Corona.

This app allows field workers to pull in submitted work orders and add drawings based on a list of selections.

If interested, let me know your normal rates in US dollars, experiences with Business Applications and samples of your work.

Thank you,

Marjie

Hi,

Yeah sure, I developed business apps before. Send me an email at cemevin@gmail.com and we can talk more in detail there, if you wish. Thanks a lot.

Best,

Cem

Have you spent any time creating Business Applications?

I have an existing ios app written in Corona - about 2 yrs old - provisioning file expires and so I want to move this ios app to the iTunes store - in order to do so, I need this code rewritten for the newer Mac OS and Corona.

This app allows field workers to pull in submitted work orders and add drawings based on a list of selections.

If interested, let me know your normal rates in US dollars, experiences with Business Applications and samples of your work.

Thank you,

Marjie

Hi,

Yeah sure, I developed business apps before. Send me an email at cemevin@gmail.com and we can talk more in detail there, if you wish. Thanks a lot.

Best,

Cem