I'm going to say it again

Live builds are a HUGE bonus for Corona, it makes the workflow so much faster and nicer.  Gold star.

Tom

Thank you for your feedback! We’re glad to hear you enjoying using platform we make!

Yes, second that. We’re doing a lot of accelerometer work so Live Builds has been an immense time saver.

I’ll second that!

I completely agree. Feels like it was inspired by Corona Viewer, but Live Builds are just awesome. Well done team!

Thank you everyone! Your feedback is very kind and heartwarming. Everyone in our team is glad to deliver something you liked!

Agreed live builds is awesome and is saving a tonne of time, great work Corona team!

Great, great indeed! Uninstalling CoronaViewer!  :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I might as well join the choir. Simply great. Well done!

@tomprice,

Having made hundreds of test builds on 4 devices over the past week, I’m in total agreement.  Live builds were totally unexpected for me but a huge time saver.  I still smile every time I update my app and it seamlessly appears on multiple devices - Wow!  Go Corona!

I’m really glad you all liked it!

Thank you for your feedback! We’re glad to hear you enjoying using platform we make!

Yes, second that. We’re doing a lot of accelerometer work so Live Builds has been an immense time saver.

I’ll second that!

I completely agree. Feels like it was inspired by Corona Viewer, but Live Builds are just awesome. Well done team!

Thank you everyone! Your feedback is very kind and heartwarming. Everyone in our team is glad to deliver something you liked!

Agreed live builds is awesome and is saving a tonne of time, great work Corona team!

Great, great indeed! Uninstalling CoronaViewer!  :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I might as well join the choir. Simply great. Well done!

@tomprice,

Having made hundreds of test builds on 4 devices over the past week, I’m in total agreement.  Live builds were totally unexpected for me but a huge time saver.  I still smile every time I update my app and it seamlessly appears on multiple devices - Wow!  Go Corona!