I'm looking for a method which allows my users to share data

I’m building a botany game which features plants that can be crossbred to create new variations (seeds).  I would like users to be able to share their seeds (JSON or XML data) with other users  - within the Corona framework if possible but I’ll consider third party solutions.  Does anyone have a method for accomplishing this in Corona?

I realize that it’s a highly hackable proposition (much like a public high-scores board) but as there will be millions of possible combinations of traits, I say, hackers have at it!  It won’t really effect the gameplay (assuming I build a filter to eliminate bogus data).

Ideas anyone?  A third party database?  A committed server?  Something simple and Corona-based that I’ve overlooked?  To save time and headaches, I’m hoping for a packaged solution.

Thank you for any insights,

Jonathan

Well, Corona doesn’t have a specific way to do this.  You will need some 3rd party online database solution.  Two popular choices are Parse.com and Coronium.io.

The last one was designed and built by a Corona guy and you code the server side in Lua. 

Rob

Well, Corona doesn’t have a specific way to do this.  You will need some 3rd party online database solution.  Two popular choices are Parse.com and Coronium.io.

The last one was designed and built by a Corona guy and you code the server side in Lua. 

Rob

Hello there,

Just wonder if some better solutions have poped up in the meantine?
My idea is to make people in capacity to sher json files between each others, or simply to export their json files somehow.

Anything handy to do so ?