In testing mode but event.response = No cached or streaming ad available

I was caught a little off guard with this. On test mode it was showing ads correctly on my device (with what looked like a real ad because the ad didn’t have any text saying it was a test ad), but 5 hours later I tried running it again and got this response. Doesn’t test mode mean it will always have an ad available? I’m checking my vungle account again to verify, but it still says test mode. So I’m a little confused. 

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Funnily enough I just implemented Vungle in a new app today, test mode enabled but always getting ad not received and event.isError.  Maybe its broken today?  I just hate these Corona ad plugins if they’re not working there isn’t much info you can get from them.

Hmm very strange, around midnight last night I tried it again and it miraculously worked and same again this morning at 9am. So it must be something on vungle’s end. You should try it again and I would think it should be working now. Hopefully someone can come along and clarify what happened and if it’s something to be expected.  

Hmm.  Mine aren’t.  Experience tells me to sleep on it :smiley:

Funnily enough I just implemented Vungle in a new app today, test mode enabled but always getting ad not received and event.isError.  Maybe its broken today?  I just hate these Corona ad plugins if they’re not working there isn’t much info you can get from them.

Hmm very strange, around midnight last night I tried it again and it miraculously worked and same again this morning at 9am. So it must be something on vungle’s end. You should try it again and I would think it should be working now. Hopefully someone can come along and clarify what happened and if it’s something to be expected.  

Hmm.  Mine aren’t.  Experience tells me to sleep on it :smiley: