Invalid bundle. 'GCSupportedGameControllers' includes the unsupported game-controller profile 'Gamepad'."

It worked! Thank the developers for getting it resolved so quickly. I can submit my update.

Hi! I have the same problem, when i try to upload my app to appstore:

ERROR ITMS-90513: “Missing Info.plist Key. Your app’s Info.plist in ‘Payload/Turn the Round.app’ must contain the ‘TVTopShelfImage.TVTopShelfPrimaryImageWide’ key.”

Corona build 2016.2992

Please, download latest daily build, it would have example in SampleCode/Demos/PewPew on how to get this image in. Look in build.settings for topShelfImageWide.

I have compared my build.settings with “PewPew”. Is difference between them are very small. Then i have installed daily build 3068.

But i still have the same problem.

My build.settings:

settings = { orientation = { default = "landscape", }, tvos = { -- Apple TV app icons consist of multiple "layers" in both small and large sizes icon = { -- A collection of 400x240 images, in order from top to bottom small = { "Icon-tvOS-Small-4.png", "Icon-tvOS-Small-3.png", "Icon-tvOS-Small-2.png", "Icon-tvOS-Small-1.png", }, -- A collection of 1280x768 images, in order from top to bottom large = { "Icon-tvOS-Large-4.png", "Icon-tvOS-Large-3.png", "Icon-tvOS-Large-2.png", "Icon-tvOS-Large-1.png", } }, -- A 1920x720 image file, displayed when your app is on the "top shelf" topShelfImage = "Icon-tvOS-TopShelf.png", -- A 2320x720 image file, displayed when your app is on the "top shelf" of a widescreen TV topShelfImageWide = "Icon-tvOS-TopShelfWide.png", -- A 1920x1080 png file, displayed briefly as your app loads launchImage = "Icon-tvOS-Launch.png", }, plugins = { ["plugin.gamecenter"] = { publisherId = "tech.scotth", }, ["CoronaProvider.gameNetwork.apple"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs", supportedPlatforms = { iphone=true, ["iphone-sim"]=true }, }, }, }

I just tried submitting and it worked. Make sure you have actual image in mentioned in topShelfImageWide = “Icon-tvOS-TopShelfWide.png”

I tried to upload a “Pew Pew” and have the same problem:

ERROR ITMS-90513: “Missing Info.plist Key. Your app’s Info.plist in ‘Payload/Pew Pew.app’ must contain the ‘TVTopShelfImage.TVTopShelfPrimaryImageWide’ key.”

OK. So I just builded PewPew from build 3068, and I got it uploaded fine.

G8pk6tC.png

Try downloading it, and building it. Make sure you’re building sample from 3068 directory. Make sure that you’re using sample in directory /Applications/CoronaSDK-3068/SampleCode/Demos/PewPew (unless you renamed it). Also, with simulator from same directory.

Corona SDK 3068 and “Pew Pew” sample from it’s folder. Doesn’t work… 

ov5dQaD.jpg

Maybe this is due to the old version of the tvOS SDK?

I have a version 9.2 (for updating it to version 10 i need to update my MacOS)

Yes. Please. Try updating your Xcode. Or reverting to version which is actually supported, but I’m not sure it it would help…

Yes, I updated my MacOS and XCode to the latest versions and the problem was solved.

Thank you.

Hi! I have the same problem, when i try to upload my app to appstore:

ERROR ITMS-90513: “Missing Info.plist Key. Your app’s Info.plist in ‘Payload/Turn the Round.app’ must contain the ‘TVTopShelfImage.TVTopShelfPrimaryImageWide’ key.”

Corona build 2016.2992

Please, download latest daily build, it would have example in SampleCode/Demos/PewPew on how to get this image in. Look in build.settings for topShelfImageWide.

I have compared my build.settings with “PewPew”. Is difference between them are very small. Then i have installed daily build 3068.

But i still have the same problem.

My build.settings:

settings = { orientation = { default = "landscape", }, tvos = { -- Apple TV app icons consist of multiple "layers" in both small and large sizes icon = { -- A collection of 400x240 images, in order from top to bottom small = { "Icon-tvOS-Small-4.png", "Icon-tvOS-Small-3.png", "Icon-tvOS-Small-2.png", "Icon-tvOS-Small-1.png", }, -- A collection of 1280x768 images, in order from top to bottom large = { "Icon-tvOS-Large-4.png", "Icon-tvOS-Large-3.png", "Icon-tvOS-Large-2.png", "Icon-tvOS-Large-1.png", } }, -- A 1920x720 image file, displayed when your app is on the "top shelf" topShelfImage = "Icon-tvOS-TopShelf.png", -- A 2320x720 image file, displayed when your app is on the "top shelf" of a widescreen TV topShelfImageWide = "Icon-tvOS-TopShelfWide.png", -- A 1920x1080 png file, displayed briefly as your app loads launchImage = "Icon-tvOS-Launch.png", }, plugins = { ["plugin.gamecenter"] = { publisherId = "tech.scotth", }, ["CoronaProvider.gameNetwork.apple"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs", supportedPlatforms = { iphone=true, ["iphone-sim"]=true }, }, }, }

I just tried submitting and it worked. Make sure you have actual image in mentioned in topShelfImageWide = “Icon-tvOS-TopShelfWide.png”

I tried to upload a “Pew Pew” and have the same problem:

ERROR ITMS-90513: “Missing Info.plist Key. Your app’s Info.plist in ‘Payload/Pew Pew.app’ must contain the ‘TVTopShelfImage.TVTopShelfPrimaryImageWide’ key.”

OK. So I just builded PewPew from build 3068, and I got it uploaded fine.

G8pk6tC.png

Try downloading it, and building it. Make sure you’re building sample from 3068 directory. Make sure that you’re using sample in directory /Applications/CoronaSDK-3068/SampleCode/Demos/PewPew (unless you renamed it). Also, with simulator from same directory.

Corona SDK 3068 and “Pew Pew” sample from it’s folder. Doesn’t work… 

ov5dQaD.jpg

Maybe this is due to the old version of the tvOS SDK?

I have a version 9.2 (for updating it to version 10 i need to update my MacOS)

Yes. Please. Try updating your Xcode. Or reverting to version which is actually supported, but I’m not sure it it would help…

Yes, I updated my MacOS and XCode to the latest versions and the problem was solved.

Thank you.