Invalid bundle. 'GCSupportedGameControllers' includes the unsupported game-controller profile 'Gamepad'."

I have tried several times to build for Apple TV using the latest daily build for iOS10 but always get these errors when trying to upload to iTunes connect

ERROR ITMS-90594: “Invalid bundle. The Info.plist key ‘GCSupportedGameControllers’ includes the unsupported game-controller profile ‘Gamepad’.”

ERROR ITMS-90513: “Missing Info.plist Key. Your app’s Info.plist in ‘Payload/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app’ must contain the ‘TVTopShelfImage.TVTopShelfPrimaryImageWide’ key.”

Is there a way to exclude ‘GamePad’ and add the missing key?

Thank you for reporting the issue! We’re looking into it.

I just discovered this as well this morning when I wanted to do some testing with TestFlight.

Any updates? I’m kind of dead in the water.

We’re working on it. While GCSupportedGameControllers issue is rather simple, TVTopShelfImage.TVTopShelfPrimaryImageWide is a little bit more involved. 

It will be a very unproductive weekend without the Apple TV builds working (I need the new preferences… so need the newest build).  Hopefully you guys can get this fixed soon!

I guess in the meantime I’ll have to hook up to my Apple TV directly to get this installed instead of using TestFlight.

Ok, I worked on my app today by hooking up my Apple TV to Xcode.  I got it all working and now I want to submit it to Apple.  Any idea when the Apple TV builds will be working again?  Thanks.

This is fixed in the next daily build (2016.2972+).

Hooray! I’ll give it a try.

It worked! Thank the developers for getting it resolved so quickly. I can submit my update.

Thank you for reporting the issue! We’re looking into it.

I just discovered this as well this morning when I wanted to do some testing with TestFlight.

Any updates? I’m kind of dead in the water.

We’re working on it. While GCSupportedGameControllers issue is rather simple, TVTopShelfImage.TVTopShelfPrimaryImageWide is a little bit more involved. 

It will be a very unproductive weekend without the Apple TV builds working (I need the new preferences… so need the newest build).  Hopefully you guys can get this fixed soon!

I guess in the meantime I’ll have to hook up to my Apple TV directly to get this installed instead of using TestFlight.

Ok, I worked on my app today by hooking up my Apple TV to Xcode.  I got it all working and now I want to submit it to Apple.  Any idea when the Apple TV builds will be working again?  Thanks.

This is fixed in the next daily build (2016.2972+).

Hooray! I’ll give it a try.