iOS Download Plugins target generating incomplete CoronaApp.xconfig file

I’ve got a developer on my team that is having trouble with the “Download Plugins” target on iOS. Whenever they run it, the CoronaApp.xconfig file is missing the FRAMEWORK_SEARCH_PATHS definitions.

Is there any logging / debug output from the CoronaBuilder app so see what is failing?  Any pointers where to look?

I had them try with a bare project template with the only change being this build.settings with a couple plugins.  The same behavior - no FRAMEWORK_SEARCH_PATH definitions.

I’m using build 3459.

-- -- For more information on build.settings see the Corona Build Guide at: -- http://docs.coronalabs.com/guide/distribution/buildSettings/index.html -- settings =  { --[[orientation = { default = "portrait", supported = { "portrait" } }, --]] iphone = { xcassets = "Images.xcassets", plist = { UILaunchStoryboardName = "LaunchScreen", }, },     plugins =     {         ["plugin.facebook.v4a"] =         {             publisherId = "com.coronalabs",         },         ["plugin.googleAnalytics"] =         {             publisherId = "com.coronalabs",             supportedPlatforms = { iphone=true, android=true }         },    }, }