I still don’t understand the use of the word requires in this thread.
By requires are we saying
Corona must be able rotate the screen if the feature is enabled, but the feature need not be enabled for all orientations.
All rotations must be enabled and no matter how the user holds the screen, the app must rotate the screen to display correctly.
If #2 I don’t understand why this would be a requirement. As a user I wouldn’t want my screen flipping around as I play a game that is best suited for portrait (or landscape).
PS - Also, it’s been a few months since I uploaded one of my own apps, but I just had a client upload an app a few weeks ago that ONLY supports portrait.
Sorry. I don’t recognize that interface. Looks like a dialog for a native build in xCode to me. If so, I’ve stumbled into a native discussion accidentally.