Is Anyone Not Got The Payment From Revmob This Month?

Hi

may I ask a question that is anyone not got the payment in this month.(by Bank Wire International)

I should got the payment of 2012/12 and 2013/1 by Bank Wire International .

But I was still got nothing right now in this month.

They never delay like this.  I also write a email to them. They answser me that because paypal cancel specific transactions without any warning or reason.

But my payment method is Bank Wire International , I think it is not releative with Paypal. and ask them to check it .they are not response over 1 day .

So I post this would like to know is anyone have the same case ?

Br

Mine was late, it came through on Monday - they sent me an e-mail saying they needed my bank account address and to update my payment profile on the dashboard.

Hi Nick:

Is your first time using Bank Wire International ?

In early , I used paypal , but I changed to Bank Wire International form 2012/09 . and they seems no problem.

I have got the payment by Bank Wire International 2 times.

I afraid they lose some payment setting of mine .

If they using paypal ,it will lose a lot of fee and exchange rate :frowning:

Yeah I used paypal too but I’ve had the last 3 payments through bank wire - I think some details went missing when the dashboard was updated, there’s now two sections for an address and on mine the first one was empty.

I haven’t gotten mine as well. I was in touch with them via email and they gave me the same response (Paypal issues) though I’m using bank wire.

Based from their 45 days policy, I should’ve received mine last Monday but it’s already Friday and still no payment.

HI @egarayblas :

It seem we have the same problem.

I have setup a specify min payment. So  I got payment every 2 months normally .

they have pay me via Bank wire international 2 times and on time.

But this time, it delay too long . I never seem this before.

They just say Bank wire maybe take more days  without any detail info.   :frowning:

I got the exact same response as both of you, PayPal apparently cancelling payments…hmm, this doesn’t look good. I’ve sent a few emails, and was told that they would send it out the same day, still nothing! Been a week since I should have gotten paid. I have since sent two follow up emails and now they are not replying.

I’ve been through this situation before with another ad company (flimsy excuses for late payments, not replying to emails), and I literally lost thousands of dollars waiting for them to pay me and it seems like a very similar situation with Revmob at the moment. I hope I’m wrong as the ads they produce fit nicely with my type of apps.

Have either of you received any more responses?

The response form them are the same with you.

Just say the bank wire international may take more days. I ask them for detila of payment transcation .

Still wait their response .

by the way. the payment of another ad company.do you got the payment or not ? 

I hope this kind of case would not happen on Revmob   :blink:

I received payment on the 15 through wire transfer… then today I got a surprise payment to my old paypal account but it was from Revmob’s game company (Best Cool & Fun Games). Not sure why that happened.

I’ve maybe spoken too soon; just received an email from paypal alerting me to the payment. All I can advise is to contact them with your concerns, I was slightly worried about the lack of communication, but it seems like they are having some trouble with transferring the money from their account.

The other ad company I was talking about is Mobclix, which are notorious for their delays in paying developers (if they pay at all); one company is owed more than $10,000 that I am aware of.

It seem a little chaos.

<_<  this month is not good .

My friend’s payment form Admob is still delay until now. ~

I just hope I can get my payment form Revmob  :unsure:

It is important income for me .

Mobclix… I hear this company.it have higher eCPM but  a lot of people complain their payment.  

thank you for your info  :slight_smile:

hi @egarayblas :

Do you got your payment.

I still not got my payment after they said they have process the payment after 5 days.

:frowning:

I have send them a email last Friday, but they were not response    :unsure: 

@codingcake: They emailed me last Friday and they said they just “processed” my payment but I still haven’t received anything. Will wait for a couple more days and post an update here if I got it.

@egarayblas  : :blink: seems we have the same case. OK if I have any update. I wil post here 

@codingcake: I just received mine today. Took 2 days from the day they said they processed my payment. Hope you got yours?

No ~~ :unsure: 

I still got noting, I just check with bank, they say no income.

I email them yesterday and last Friday . they were not any response.

The last time they response is 03/21 … 

Today I still not get the payment. And Revmob do not have any response to me from last week.

I have contact them several times.

But they were not any response , It really mad me  !!!  :wacko:

Is any staff  of them in this forum ?

@codingcake: Sorry to hear about that. Try sending another email to their support via your Dashboard. That’s what I did when they stopped responding to my previous email.  And be as polite and patient as you can be, ranting won’t fix anything–just an advice. :slight_smile:

Hi @egarayblas :

thanks for your advice.   I know that.

Now they change their Dashboard.  the previous  version Contact function is better than now.

Right now . Only have a small contact URL. and no option to choice which you want to contact ( SDK, Payment…)

All email to a single guy. if he no response . then no response .

Today I just write a mail to GUI talking about this. 

In early , their support and response was very very great !.  But right now . the support is hard to make me happy :wacko: 

@codingcake: I emailed my contact and put out a word for you. Give us an update on your case?