Is it possible to use Vungle and Admob at same time?

I have an app where there is a Admob banner ad at the bottom of the menu scene. Then the user goes to a store where they can “watch an ad for credits” that then uses Vungle. Everything works great… until you go back to the menu scene and it plays another Vungle ad instead of loading the Admob banner… Any suggestions on how to deactivate Vungle and use Admob again?

Yes. You should use ads:setCurrentProvider(“vungle”) to switch to Vungle and ads:setCurrentProvider(“admob”) to switch back to AdMob.

Thanks!

For some reason it is not loading “vungle” :frowning:

But it loads “admob” like it’s supposed to on the menu screen. Maybe this a bug?

Sorry for my late answer. Have you resolved the problem? If not, can you tell me how you require “ads” library and where do you do it? Sample code would be great. Thank you

Yes, I found another forum about it. I just made the ad a global and init on both providers in main… Then just setcurrentprovider in each scene I needed to change. Works like a charm! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

I was just going to tell you that :slight_smile:

Glad you got it to work. Good luck with your game.

Yes. You should use ads:setCurrentProvider(“vungle”) to switch to Vungle and ads:setCurrentProvider(“admob”) to switch back to AdMob.

Thanks!

For some reason it is not loading “vungle” :frowning:

But it loads “admob” like it’s supposed to on the menu screen. Maybe this a bug?

Sorry for my late answer. Have you resolved the problem? If not, can you tell me how you require “ads” library and where do you do it? Sample code would be great. Thank you

Yes, I found another forum about it. I just made the ad a global and init on both providers in main… Then just setcurrentprovider in each scene I needed to change. Works like a charm! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

I was just going to tell you that :slight_smile:

Glad you got it to work. Good luck with your game.