is my game invisible ?

Hi everybody !

My game has been available on stores for six days and sales are going very well, especially on Android. But I sell practically only in Europe currently. A few english-speaking Canadians bought the game, but oddly enough, I don’t have a single American and I’m wondering if the game is visible for them. Is there a nice American among you who could confirm that he can see my game on Google Play US? It is here on Google Play. Thank you for your help !

Are you marketing your game in the US of A? If you dont market, people dont know, if they dont know, they dont search for it.

No, but i will soon. Just want to check it’s on Google Play US first. I’m in france and can’t see if it is the case (and via Tor, i can’t see my app at all on us google play…)

I see it.

Thank you !

I see it as well.  Good for you for going premium.  I hope it goes well.  I always worry that nobody buys premium apps on Android so I’m happy to hear you are making sales!

Thank you sporkfin ! Yes, for now sales goes well in France on Android. But I have to find a way to publicize my game in the US, and I know it will not be easy … If some of you have experience on this (or advices to give me), I am interested :slight_smile: