is the Gremlin site down?

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to show a more apps ads using the Chartboost plugin but unfortunately I cannot reach the site to check out the help info. Is it down or just my computer?

Thanks.

Mo

I guess they are moving their server at the moment.

I learnt that moreApps cannot be used for iOS apps because App Store will reject it unless you only promote your own apps.

I don’t try to use moreApps at all after I learnt this.

Thanks Joe, Ok it is not just me. yes I heard about the more button issue on IOS but i think they change their mind about it. At least I hope since I have an app waiting in review with a more app button. For now it shows only my apps. Do you know how to launch a more app with the plugin? Anyone? I wish I had taken note on how to show a more apps window.

Thanks again for your time.

Mo

iOS changed their mind but still you can only use moreApps to promote your own apps. This is what I heard even from Chartboost themselves.

The document should be back online soon. You can check it out later. It’s not that hard to show moreApps via Gremlin Chartboost plugin.

However, make sure you configure things correctly in the Chartboost backend. I had some problem in the configuration before getting moreApps page to be shown.

Thanks Joe! 

Mo

I actually asked the same question about ‘moreApps’ earlier:

http://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/50559-i-cant-show-moreapps-page-keep-getting-failed-in-callback-and-the-reason/

it might provides you some info.

Thanks Joe! That’s exactly what i was looking for!

Mo

ps: wow the site is still down! I am assuming the licensing part still work? I did not check yet.

I am setting up the gremlin chart boost plugin for the first time and getting a license failure.

Here is the output from the listener

type : check

name : license

So I am guessing because the server is down the license is failing.

According to this forum post Gremlin have updated the network code, but not sure what that means specifically.   I am hoping they can put some smarts in to say.

“If our server is down, serve ads anyway”.

I upgraded to Corona SDK build 2014.2419 just in case there was a change to plugin functionality in there, but still doing the same thing.

As a followup I build the standard Chartboost test project with my license key and valid chart boost id’s and it fails as well.

@Tim, it isn’t you this is happening to my live applications as well. 

Thanks for the heads up Christopher, will just wait till they get it sorted I guess at this point.

Our site is now back up :slight_smile:

I guess they are moving their server at the moment.

I learnt that moreApps cannot be used for iOS apps because App Store will reject it unless you only promote your own apps.

I don’t try to use moreApps at all after I learnt this.

Thanks Joe, Ok it is not just me. yes I heard about the more button issue on IOS but i think they change their mind about it. At least I hope since I have an app waiting in review with a more app button. For now it shows only my apps. Do you know how to launch a more app with the plugin? Anyone? I wish I had taken note on how to show a more apps window.

Thanks again for your time.

Mo

iOS changed their mind but still you can only use moreApps to promote your own apps. This is what I heard even from Chartboost themselves.

The document should be back online soon. You can check it out later. It’s not that hard to show moreApps via Gremlin Chartboost plugin.

However, make sure you configure things correctly in the Chartboost backend. I had some problem in the configuration before getting moreApps page to be shown.

Thanks Joe! 

Mo

I actually asked the same question about ‘moreApps’ earlier:

http://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/50559-i-cant-show-moreapps-page-keep-getting-failed-in-callback-and-the-reason/

it might provides you some info.

Thanks Joe! That’s exactly what i was looking for!

Mo

ps: wow the site is still down! I am assuming the licensing part still work? I did not check yet.

I am setting up the gremlin chart boost plugin for the first time and getting a license failure.

Here is the output from the listener

type : check

name : license

So I am guessing because the server is down the license is failing.

According to this forum post Gremlin have updated the network code, but not sure what that means specifically.   I am hoping they can put some smarts in to say.

“If our server is down, serve ads anyway”.

I upgraded to Corona SDK build 2014.2419 just in case there was a change to plugin functionality in there, but still doing the same thing.

As a followup I build the standard Chartboost test project with my license key and valid chart boost id’s and it fails as well.