Is the last topic of tvOS closed? Will this new one replace the last one?

Hi @Rob,

I just try to replace into our last topic at:

https://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/59069-tvos-apple-tv

and give and error that was not found and/or have not access to see it.

This new topic replace the last one?

Regards,

Varela

I’m surprised that it got closed tbh…

In good news, I’ve got ALONE and HoPiKo working (a bit) on tvOS

I’m looking into why it was closed. I was going to lock it later today and move it to this forum as a reference. But to be honest, we would rather have new individual threads on various topics. When I came in this morning I was probably going to have to reply to a bunch of posts in one thread and that’s awkward. Also the thread was mostly why/when don’t you support tvOS and most of that discussion is irrelevant now.

So please start posting new threads!

Rob

Thanks Rob. We’re really pleased that the alpha is an open one. It’s impossible (I think) to submit an app now, but it’s so great that Corona has given us a chance to start working on the hardware at this point.

Also, I’d just like to say that “it just works”. The resolution is perfect, the framerate, performance, sound, everything like that seems to work.

Good work corona team :slight_smile:

Thanks @Rob for your fast response!

The last topic was deleted by its original poster, not by us. I’ve restored the deleted thread, as it may be useful to someone.

Sorry! I was trying to edit my last message with my iPhone in that thread and inadvertently deleted the all thing! Thanks Michael!

I’m surprised that it got closed tbh…

In good news, I’ve got ALONE and HoPiKo working (a bit) on tvOS

I’m looking into why it was closed. I was going to lock it later today and move it to this forum as a reference. But to be honest, we would rather have new individual threads on various topics. When I came in this morning I was probably going to have to reply to a bunch of posts in one thread and that’s awkward. Also the thread was mostly why/when don’t you support tvOS and most of that discussion is irrelevant now.

So please start posting new threads!

Rob

Thanks Rob. We’re really pleased that the alpha is an open one. It’s impossible (I think) to submit an app now, but it’s so great that Corona has given us a chance to start working on the hardware at this point.

Also, I’d just like to say that “it just works”. The resolution is perfect, the framerate, performance, sound, everything like that seems to work.

Good work corona team :slight_smile:

Thanks @Rob for your fast response!

The last topic was deleted by its original poster, not by us. I’ve restored the deleted thread, as it may be useful to someone.

Sorry! I was trying to edit my last message with my iPhone in that thread and inadvertently deleted the all thing! Thanks Michael!