iTunes Connect: Processing stopped for build an app.

I’m using:

Corona SDK Build: 2016.2913

No plugins

Same problem here.

Corona SDK Build 2016.2932

We use the following plugins:

CoronaProvider.native.popup.social

CoronaProvider.native.popup.activity

plugin.notifications

plugin.qrscanner

plugin.googleAnalytics

Thanks for any help.

Corona build 2016.2937, with xCode Version 7.3.1 (7D1014), Java 8 update 60.

CoronaProvider.gameNetwork.apple

plugin.google.play.services

CoronaProvider.gameNetwork.google

plugin.google.iap.v3

CoronaProvider.ads.vungle

The only other thing out of the ordinary in my build.settings plist is

NSAppTransportSecurity = {NSAllowsArbitraryLoads = true}

Last time I can confirm app processed was still working was on 5th Sept. 2016.

Hi there,

same issue

These are the only plugins i’m using:

plugin.googleAnalytics

plugin.google.play.services

build 2016.2940

It seems Apple changed something in their verification. There are multiple reports of native Xcode apps getting same rejection letters.

Does anyone find the solution for this? i am having the same problem 

This happened two month ago, Apple fixed it in couple days. So far we don’t know the cause of the issue, it seems pretty random, but we’re looking into it.

Same issue here since yesterday.

Corona Version 2016.2940 (2016.9.7)

I removed all my plugins and left only the Appodeal one.

Still no luck.

Thanks.

Has anyone tested a super simple example with no plugins?

Are we all waiting on Apple to fix this?

No builds can be submitted, with or without plugins. We’re looking into int, but it seems something is broken on Apple side.

Any more news on this?

We had the same problem last night: failed to upload two builds.

I’ve tried about 6 times today. No luck…

I opened a code level ticket with Apple thinking they could assist with app thinning requirements ( I use enterprise) but they simply said they cannot help. They said to contact iTunes connect.

PROGRESS ON SOLUTION:

Apparently, yesterday, Apple released XCode 8 GM Seed (the pre-release version of XCode 8) - the same day we are all experiencing this problem. I will install XCode 8 GM Seed (pre-release) and report back to you here if it resolve our problems or not.

Apple has told me that FOR ALL DEVELOPERS WITH THIS ISSUE, to refer to this same ticket number and inform the developer support rep, at the number below, that your situation is the same as this one.

Apple Support Case # 100018694114
Apple Developer Support
7am-5pm PST - 1 (800) 633-2152

I had the same problem. Here is my environment setting:

• Corona SDK 2016.2910 (2016.7.8)
  • XCode 7.3 (7D175)
  • Application Loader 3.5 (921)
  • Plugin Loaded: CoronaProvider.analytics.flurry 

I didn’t update my corona, xcode and application loader for at least a month. And I start getting problem from yesterday.

Error Email Message From Apple:

While processing your iOS app, R+F Business Presentation 2.0.43(2016.9.81540), errors occurred in the app thinning process, and your app couldn’t be thinned. If your app contains bitcode, bitcode processing may have failed. Because of these errors, this build of your app will not be able to be submitted for review or placed on the App Store. For information that may help resolve this issue, seeTech Note 2432.

Having Same issue with my PhoneGap IOS App and my upload with Application Builder was successful.

Was thinking Disabling Bitcode in my ItunesConnect App Account will help but got same error after upload to Itune Store

Also added a plugin cordova-plugin-disable-bitcode to disable bitcode in my app yet had same error after upload.

You can follow my posy HERE to get updates from people around the world about this problem.

I pray we all find luck to this problem i believe is cause/flagged by Apple for a reason i cant explain

Hi there,

same issue

These are the only plugins i’m using:

Onesignal

facebookv4

build 2016.2906

Okay everyone. It is my belief that the reason we are experiencing this problem is because Corona SDK does not currently allow us to support iOS version 10 (which also requires XCode 8).

It’s interesting that the XCode 8 beta (XCode 8 GM Seed) was released Wednesday, and rather than give Corona a chance to make it work, our builds for iOS v9.xx (with XCode 7.3.1) cannot be properly processed by iTunes Connect.

The bit code thinning problem is not only with corona built apps.