iTunesconnect does not update my achievements. Help please Game Center

Hey there, 

I have my achievements in Itunesconnect and they are visible there and saved. Furthermore they worked as well. 

Now I want to update them. I have put new achievements in itunesconnect and build a test version to phone.

When I open showAchievements then only the old achievements are visible. New ones are not there. 
Same with leaderboards as well

They are not updated. 

Does anyone know why that happens?  App is not live yet, … achievements and leaderboards as well. Is it because of that?

Please help. Please … 

I am very happy if someone can help me. Im happy about any answers that can help me. How do update ur achievements? Thanks in advance

Have you submitted your new achievements and leaderboard? Have you done something to earn the achievement or set a score for the leaderboard?

Rob

I do not know how to do this… 

What I got to work properly is following: I have used the Game Center code from corona sdk Github. 

I am able to call/see the achievements. [First 3 I have created on that day]
I am able to call/see leaderboards. 

I am able to earn achievements . Always pops up on the top
I am able to set a score… to se the rank. - score is always [“0”]  - Think it needs to be published to seee his rank in leaderboards 

The app is not live yet. Everything should work at first perfect afterwards I want to publish it. 

To achievements: 
I want to add more achievements there. I have 10 achievements made. 

1. I have saved them in Itunesconnect/Features/ Game Center/ Save[top-rightcorner]
  2. Appstore/IOS App/ Prepare for Submission 
    – I have activated Game Center ON/OFF Button
    – I have called into front Achievements 
  3. Appstore/IOS App/ Prepare for Submission/ Save[top-rightcorner]

The app is not submitted yet. I want to test it before thats why. 
Is that possible? 

Or is it necessary that the app is published to modify achievements? 

Thank you for quick answer 

Thanks Rob for your comment. Just want to let you know, Game Center Achievements is updated and now on my Device visible. 
I do not know why that happened lately.
It seems to be I just need to have more patience and let GC take time for their updates. 

Thanks anyway. Hope it works now faster. 

Best Regs 

Good, I’m glad it’s working. It’s really hard to troubleshoot these because a lot of how GameCenter works is a black box and we have no visibility into why things don’t work.

Rob

I am very happy if someone can help me. Im happy about any answers that can help me. How do update ur achievements? Thanks in advance

Have you submitted your new achievements and leaderboard? Have you done something to earn the achievement or set a score for the leaderboard?

Rob

I do not know how to do this… 

What I got to work properly is following: I have used the Game Center code from corona sdk Github. 

I am able to call/see the achievements. [First 3 I have created on that day]
I am able to call/see leaderboards. 

I am able to earn achievements . Always pops up on the top
I am able to set a score… to se the rank. - score is always [“0”]  - Think it needs to be published to seee his rank in leaderboards 

The app is not live yet. Everything should work at first perfect afterwards I want to publish it. 

To achievements: 
I want to add more achievements there. I have 10 achievements made. 

1. I have saved them in Itunesconnect/Features/ Game Center/ Save[top-rightcorner]
  2. Appstore/IOS App/ Prepare for Submission 
    – I have activated Game Center ON/OFF Button
    – I have called into front Achievements 
  3. Appstore/IOS App/ Prepare for Submission/ Save[top-rightcorner]

The app is not submitted yet. I want to test it before thats why. 
Is that possible? 

Or is it necessary that the app is published to modify achievements? 

Thank you for quick answer 

Thanks Rob for your comment. Just want to let you know, Game Center Achievements is updated and now on my Device visible. 
I do not know why that happened lately.
It seems to be I just need to have more patience and let GC take time for their updates. 

Thanks anyway. Hope it works now faster. 

Best Regs 

Good, I’m glad it’s working. It’s really hard to troubleshoot these because a lot of how GameCenter works is a black box and we have no visibility into why things don’t work.

Rob