Just a suggestion for the corona team

I’m loving the corona cards and the ability it gives me to add in sdks and what not. The issue I’m having though is that I would love if my corona code would just work out of the box. So like if I copy my corona code from the regular sdk to android maybe have stubs in place to accept things like ads and what not. What I’m finding is I have to pretty much shoehorn my code so much into one OS it’s impossible to use it again. So if I’m working with coronacards for android I can’t use that code for anything but android ever again without having to go in an change a bunch of code. It would be nice if somehow I could keep my code as is and on the native side make the changes that way I can move my code around to various corona cards. 

Also it seems like different corona cards offer different features. So like my network features work on coronacards android but not on coronacards osx. So this means I have to take yet another step to shoe horn my code in place if that makes sense. 

Maybe I’m not using corona cards right and maybe it’s just supposed to be for those that only want one OS and not all of them. For me though I want all of them but I also want to be able to use native code to pull in things I I’m not able to with the regular sdk. 

That’s just my two cents, the more I dive into coronacards the more I feel like I’m backing myself into a corner that I know is going to be bad. 

Can you provide an example?

Rob

Can you provide an example?

Rob