Latest Release: Corona Editor 1.6.1

A new release of Corona Editor is available.  Sublime Text should update to it automatically (if not, remove the Corona Editor plugin and reinstall it).

Release 1.6.1

• Rows and columns in the current tab are no longer reset when using Super+F10 unless they were created by the Corona Editor Debugger (a corollary of this is if you create your own rows and columns the Debugger can’t create its own and its functionality will be reduced)
  • All errors in the build panel should once more be clickable to go to that location in the source code
  • A new setting corona_sdk_simulator_show_console has been added, which, if set to true, will cause the Corona Simulator Console to be shown when running a project with Super+F10

And, of course, all the improvements in the last major release …

Release 1.6

• Debugger improvements
    • fixed issue with a hang after pressing Shift+F10
    • fixed bug with spaces in project pathname
    • current status is now displayed in the “Console” pane
    • “Console” output is now cleaner
    • Generally improved reliability
  • On OS X, Corona Editor > Run Project now uses the most recent Daily Build in the /Applications folder by default
  • Removed “build system” for Corona projects ( Corona Editor > Run Project / Super+F10  is much more reliable)
  • Added “Clear Build Panel” command to main menu and context menu
  • Fixed indentation of elseif blocks
  • Latest completions (up to date for build 2016.2803)

Thanks a lot for your fast response and effort! This patch is my life-savor. 

You guys are awesome! Thanks a lot for the quick update.

Great work guys!
I was wondering if there is a way to change the hotkey Super+F10 to something else.

Thanks a lot for your fast response and effort! This patch is my life-savor. 

You guys are awesome! Thanks a lot for the quick update.

Great work guys!
I was wondering if there is a way to change the hotkey Super+F10 to something else.