The 1.7.0 release of Corona Editor is now available which fixes some issues and adds a couple of often requested enhancements:
- Fix issue with inline function definition syntax coloring (fixes #20)
- Look for the Simulator in the new “Corona” location (rather than “CoronaSDK”) (fixes #23)
- Make Super+B run the project in the Simulator (synonym for Super+F10)
- Improve clickability of errors and warnings which contain file and line number information
- Update completions to latest version of Corona
You should get the new version the next time you restart Sublime Text (you can check using Corona Editor ▶ About Corona Editor… )
Sublime Text pro tip: if you’re having trouble getting package updates, try removing the “ignored_packages” section from your Sublime Text settings.