Latest Release

I’ve just pushed the latest round of bug fixes to Github.

Check out the updated README at https://github.com/coronalabs/CoronaSDK-SublimeText which explains how to run from the tip at Github if you want to help test. If stability is your thing, we’ll be updating the release on Package Control next week after it’s been put through its paces.

The RELEASE-NOTES haven’t been updated yet, I’ll get to that this afternoon. Done.

is the latest release stable? Available on Package Control??

Thanks Perry.

I’m trying to get something related to the debugger fixed (as well as several things unrelated to Corona Editor) so I’m not quite ready to declare things stable yet.  People seem to be liking the changes though so it shouldn’t be long.

Is this release going to have highlighting for composer?  I switched over to composer and found that the code isn’t recognized by Sublime.

Maybe I’m misunderstanding what you mean by “highlighting” but composer code is highlighted for me:

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:2907]

(sorry about the size, not sure why it’s so tiny; click on it for a larger version)

CoronaSDK keywords are highlighted in blue as shown.

It is not doing that on mine.  I have version 1.0, what version is that?

is the latest release stable? Available on Package Control??

Thanks Perry.

I’m trying to get something related to the debugger fixed (as well as several things unrelated to Corona Editor) so I’m not quite ready to declare things stable yet.  People seem to be liking the changes though so it shouldn’t be long.

Is this release going to have highlighting for composer?  I switched over to composer and found that the code isn’t recognized by Sublime.

Maybe I’m misunderstanding what you mean by “highlighting” but composer code is highlighted for me:

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:2907]

(sorry about the size, not sure why it’s so tiny; click on it for a larger version)

CoronaSDK keywords are highlighted in blue as shown.

It is not doing that on mine.  I have version 1.0, what version is that?