Launchargs ios

hey everyone,
I’ve got a push notification system working and I do get launcharg keys appearing for android but
on ios its empty (empty table). This is when the app is cold-started and opened via reacting to the notificatiin, im not sure if theres something im missing:
Launchargs is read as table on start-up, also tried timer delays but to no avail
Cheers,
Boris

Have you completed each step from the guide? Push notifications on iOS have special requirements.

Yes I did, on ios devices i can see remote registrations occurring in the listeners and responses to notification if the app is in the background or foreground, but i still get nothing appearing in the launchArgs when reacting to a notification from a cold-start (ios only)

In my opinion this has been a bug for a while. If your app is in the background it will get the values but if it is a cold launch the values are lost. I am not aware of a way around this, but I have had it in my list of items to look at to fix.

1 Like

happy to know it’s a general ios issue (not limited to an os) cause then i don’t need to test out each one individually, let me know if it does get fixed

Yes, this has been my experience as well, for a long time. Solar2D does not cold launch from a notification while keeping launchArgs.

@vlads could something be done about this + ios foreground also not showing?

It would be essential for my business

LaunchArgs for local notification that use .scheduleNotification should now be fixed, will look into remote notification soon

2 Likes

cheers man

Remote messages launch args(cold) fully work now

1 Like

For both ios and android? That’s brilliant

The title and report is for iOS

1 Like

Cheers Scott, was able to successfully integrate cold launches

Yo i’ve been trying to connect with you on Linkedin but it says I need premium, is it possible to connect there?

@borismargovski connect with me?