Learning management System

Hello, I’m working on a project right now using a learning management system and was wondering if corona was capable of integrating with it. I have not learned much about this specific LMS yet but just wondering in general if corona can do such a thing.

Thanks, Caine.

Hi Caine,

Can you describe more about this LMS and how it integrates with other systems/software? These details may help us (and the community) determine how or if this may be integrated with Corona.

Sincerely,

Brent Sorrentino

Hi Caine,

Can you describe more about this LMS and how it integrates with other systems/software? These details may help us (and the community) determine how or if this may be integrated with Corona.

Sincerely,

Brent Sorrentino

Hello Caine,

More details about the project and things you want to do in the project, will help to assist you whether Corona can help you.

Hello Caine,

More details about the project and things you want to do in the project, will help to assist you whether Corona can help you.

Hello, Caine, 

thnak you that you created this topic. I am interestined in this thing too. I would like to learn more abot LMS. If You have some news about it please contact me. 

Best regards, 

Verslo Valdymo Sistemos

Hello, Caine, 

thnak you that you created this topic. I am interestined in this thing too. I would like to learn more abot LMS. If You have some news about it please contact me. 

Best regards, 

Verslo Valdymo Sistemos