Level Director - fill gradient

Greetings!  Is it possible to set a rectangle to use a gradient fill using the Level Director tool?  I see an option for texture fill under Rectangle parameters, but I can’t see how to do a gradient fill.

Thanks,

Erik

Hi, Currently Level director does not support gradient fills but this is high on my list and will implement ready for the next release. Thanks

I’ve completed a basic implementation of gradient fills in Level Director (see screen shot, corona on left, LD on right) supporting Buttons, Polygons, rectangles and circles.

The Corona documentation is very vague and says you can fill in a ‘down’ direction so I assumed, ‘up’, ‘left’ and ‘right’ would also be supported, but only up and down appear to work.

Does anyone know if ‘left’ and ‘right’ is supported without using ‘NewGradient’ as this only works for Text and non-rounded rectangles?

Capture.PNG

Excellent, that was fast work.  Sorry, but I’ve only had opportunity to use vertical gradients.

Yeah it was quite straight forward to implement.

I think i will exclude ‘left’ and ‘right’ for now as it appears Corona doesn’t support them which seems odd to me.

Hi, Currently Level director does not support gradient fills but this is high on my list and will implement ready for the next release. Thanks

I’ve completed a basic implementation of gradient fills in Level Director (see screen shot, corona on left, LD on right) supporting Buttons, Polygons, rectangles and circles.

The Corona documentation is very vague and says you can fill in a ‘down’ direction so I assumed, ‘up’, ‘left’ and ‘right’ would also be supported, but only up and down appear to work.

Does anyone know if ‘left’ and ‘right’ is supported without using ‘NewGradient’ as this only works for Text and non-rounded rectangles?

Capture.PNG

Excellent, that was fast work.  Sorry, but I’ve only had opportunity to use vertical gradients.

Yeah it was quite straight forward to implement.

I think i will exclude ‘left’ and ‘right’ for now as it appears Corona doesn’t support them which seems odd to me.