[LFW][Paid] Music Composer, Poducer & Guitarist - Available

Hello, I’m Ernest Soler, a Composer, Producer, and Session Guitarist from Barcelona, Spain.

Here’s a little resume/introduction, for if you ever need someone of my profile for any job, or to collaborate in any project…

I have a home studio, so I can work remotely as a Composer, Producer or Session Guitarist.

I offer the highest level of attention, dedication and quality i can provide, so I’m only interested in paid jobs, thank you!

To know more, please check my website: ernestsoler.info

Experience:
-17 years experience as a Musician and Guitarist, 10 as a Composer.

-Modern Music Conservatory for 4 years.

-Private Guitar, Theory and Harmony teacher for 12 years.

-As a Musician and Guitarist I have vast performing experience in diverse styles, including (but not limited to) Electric (Blues, Jazz/Fussion, Funk, Rock etc) as well as Acoustic styles (Classical, Flamenco, Latin, Gipsy Jazz/Manouche), or Folk music from around the world.

-As a Composer I have produced for recording Studios and Audiovisual Producers of all kind; working on projects for diverse media like Videogames, Cinema, TV, or Radio:
2017-15, Composition of Orchestral/Fantasy OST for " GemRPG", an upcoming Android game by " Crossworld Entertainment" (USA)

2016, Composition of Epic Orchestral track for the Trailer/Kickstarter Promo of " Undertow", an upcoming Pirate-themed MMORPG

2015, Composition of Acoustic/World Music track for the promo of “Quill”, an upcoming MMORPG by “Psy-Spec” (USA)

2015, Composition of Orchestral tracks for " Witch Pop", a Puzzle Videogame by " Grimworks" (Latvia)

2015, (since 2013) Extensive and continued Session Guitarist work for " SCORCCiO Records" (UK/Spain)

2014, Composition of Orchestral tracks for " Dragon Rider", an Indie Arcade RPG Videogame (UK)

2014, Composition of Electro/Funk/Rock style tracks for " Revolution Ace", an Arcade Videogame by " Laser Guided Games" (Canada)

2013-14, Composition of Western style tracks for " Death on Frontier", a J-RPG videogame by " The Game Gallery" (USA)

2013, Composition of Orchestral Soundtrack and Sound FX, for two Promotional Videogames by " Danone Actimel"

2013, Composition of Orchestral theme track for " Kingdom Knights" (now Avalon Lords), a Videogame by " Animus Interactive" (USA)

2013, Sound FX Designer for " Baboos" an arcade Videogame by " Sundew Games" (New Zealand)

2013, Composition of MIDI theme for a Java Racing videogame by " Mobi2Fun" (Bangalore, India)

2013, Composition of Orchestral tracks for a Magic The Gathering documentary by " Rock Island Productions" (UK)

2013, Session Guitarist jobs for " Wobbly Music" (Lancashire, UK)

2013, Composition of Acoustic/Ethnic track with Arabic/Hindu elements for a Documentary by SCOPL

2013, Co-Composition/adaptation and interpretation of folk (Africa, Cuba, Catalunya) for a Movie by " Destruction Film Productions"

2012, Orchestral Composition for a submarine themed Videogame by " Duermes y me Olvidas"

2012, Orchestral Composition for a Short-Movie produced by SCOPL

2012, Composition of tracks for a Promotional Spot by the company Numintec

2011, Composition of acoustic tracks for a Documentary about Liberia produced by the U.N. (United Nations)

2010, Composition of various musical loops for an unreleased Indie RPG Videogame

2010, Flamenco (traditional) composition for the audiovisual producer " Multiproducciones Digitales" (Mexico)

2009, Composition of Acoustic fingerpicking guitar piece for the project " Archivo de la Experiencia" by the Spanish Ministry of Culture

2008, Composition of cues for the TV program " MPEG" for " Comunicalia TV"

2007, Composition of instrumental theme track for “El Vespino Sideral”, Radio Contrabanda (Barcelona)

Links:
-Orchestral composition for Witch Pop:
Witch Pop Theme - ernestsoler.info/witchpop

-Orchestral compositions for Dragon Rider:
Airship Battle - ernestsoler.info/airshipbattle
Battle Theme - ernestsoler.info/riderbattle

-Orchestral compositions for the second Actimel Videogame:
ActimelTheme - ernestsoler.info/actimeltheme
GeoBoss - ernestsoler.info/geoboss

-The Orchestral Theme song for Animus Interactive:
KingdomKnights Theme - ernestsoler.info/kingdomtheme

-One of the Orchestral compositions for the Magic The Gathering Docuflick:
Babylon - ernestsoler.info/babylon

-Electro-Funk-Rock style compositions for the Arcade Videogame:
Revolution Ace - ernestsoler.info/ace
Desert - ernestsoler.info/desert

-Western style compositions for the J-RPG Videogame:
FarWest - ernestsoler.info/western
Aguadulce Town - ernestsoler.info/aguadulce

-Acoustic composition for the survivalism Documentary:
Gajadanat - ernestsoler.info/gajadanat

I can compose in almost any style, I’m up for the challenge, so dont hesitate in consulting me; if the idea or project resonates with me, it will be a breeze!!

For any questions or proposals, please contact me at:

ernzzzz@gmail.com, or by phone (+34)633 593 062

ernestsoler.info // soundcloud.com/ernzo

Thank you for your time; I look forward to hearing from you!!

Up(Date!!)  :ph34r:

Up(Date!!)  :ph34r: