Lime and dynamic scaling

Hi folks I’m pulling my hair out with this one and was hoping you could help! I’m writing a platform game using lime which is a great bit of kit however I’m struggling to find a way to make it scale properly on multiple platforms.

the config file is set to 320x480, letterbox and swapping out the high res images works fine too. However I was hoping I could make the lime map divisible by the magic 360 x 570 size to scale to various platforms but it doesnt want to work for me as with the focus set on the player I cant move the maps x,y coordinates. Making the map 320 x 480 scales OK on iphone and iphone 4 but go to 5 or ipad and I get gaps which I dont want.

Any ideas if its possible to create a universal type map for multiple screen sizes and how to keep the focus on the player without the map going weird?! [import]uid: 148866 topic_id: 32686 reply_id: 332686[/import]

I think that by not addressing dynamic scaling, this library is rendered useless.

I think that by not addressing dynamic scaling, this library is rendered useless.