Link download Corona Cars for WP?

Hello, I didn’t find the link download vsix file to CoronaCards. Can give me link?

You can get the last version from our daily builds page:  https://developer.coronalabs.com/downloads/daily-builds/

There is a tab for Corona Cards WP8.

Please be aware we are no longer updating it since WP 8 as a platform is dead (no longer supported by Microsoft).

Rob

Thanks, but not works in VS 2017 :frowning:

:smiley:

the link is not working for downloading it. what build should i download and how to make it work?

I have a client that is using Windows mobile, so i needed to be sure that i can make a build for it. I remember that coronasdk had an old version that enebled to make build for wndows phone, can you find the direct link to it? i ill be very grateful if you can, if i cant make it he ill probably look for another developer who can do it and i will lose 50% of the business.

thanks in advance.

my best regards

wp8 and windows mobile are the same thing?

I’ll see if I can find out what happened to the files.  But I have a question, if you already have this client, it sounds like you already have CoronaCards for Win8 and we’ve not updated it in nearly a year. If you’re just wanting to get started with CC for WP8 I would not recommend using our old product since we are not supporting it.

Rob

You can get the last version from our daily builds page:  https://developer.coronalabs.com/downloads/daily-builds/

There is a tab for Corona Cards WP8.

Please be aware we are no longer updating it since WP 8 as a platform is dead (no longer supported by Microsoft).

Rob

Thanks, but not works in VS 2017 :frowning:

:smiley:

the link is not working for downloading it. what build should i download and how to make it work?

I have a client that is using Windows mobile, so i needed to be sure that i can make a build for it. I remember that coronasdk had an old version that enebled to make build for wndows phone, can you find the direct link to it? i ill be very grateful if you can, if i cant make it he ill probably look for another developer who can do it and i will lose 50% of the business.

thanks in advance.

my best regards

wp8 and windows mobile are the same thing?

I’ll see if I can find out what happened to the files.  But I have a question, if you already have this client, it sounds like you already have CoronaCards for Win8 and we’ve not updated it in nearly a year. If you’re just wanting to get started with CC for WP8 I would not recommend using our old product since we are not supporting it.

Rob