List of valid latest modules in Appodeal

Hello!

Where can I find a valid modular list for the latest version of Appodeal? I only need rewarded video ads.

This is my current build setting.

-- Base
["plugin.appodeal.base"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" },
["plugin.appodeal.AmazonAds"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" },
["plugin.appodeal.GoogleAdMob"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" },
["plugin.appodeal.TwitterMoPub"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" },
["plugin.appodeal.StartApp"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" },
-- Rewarded Video
["plugin.appodeal.AdColony"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" },
["plugin.appodeal.AppLovin"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" },
["plugin.appodeal.Chartboost"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" },
["plugin.appodeal.FacebookAudience"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" },
["plugin.appodeal.Flurry"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" },
["plugin.appodeal.InMobi"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" },
["plugin.appodeal.IronSource"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" },
["plugin.appodeal.Mobvista"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" },
["plugin.appodeal.MyTarget"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" },
["plugin.appodeal.StartApp"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" },
["plugin.appodeal.Unity"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" },
["plugin.appodeal.Vungle"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" },
["plugin.appodeal.Tapjoy"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs" },

The easiest way is for you to check the rewarded video tab of the particular app in appodeal. For example, in none of my apps, I see StartApp and Amazon as a rewarded provider. On my console MyTarget requires 3K rewarded videos a day in Russia. I don’t have enough to turn that on.

Thanks for your advice.

Last year I was contacted by Google to exclude the Vungle SDK included in the Appodeal. I would like to use Vungle again if possible, but I’m not sure if the problem has been fixed.

I’m using Appodeal in a modular way and I’m not sure which one is correct in build.settings.

On the plugin.appodeal page, there are only 4 reward videos. I’m looking for a clean and up-to-date list of this.

The Vungle issue has been resolved. I have not had a problem for months. As for the updated list, you just have to match what is available in your particular app with the list in the documentation you posted.

Here is another example. This app has a few orders of magnitude fewer DAU than the one I posted above:

I don’t include Unity. Why? I don’t have 50K rewarded daily videos for this app. I don’t know if I will ever reach that. Ironsource has been disabled by Appodeal for this app. Why include it? Mopub is manual. Unless you want to add it manually don’t include it. Inmobi has been disabled by Appodeal for this app. I don’t include it.