Live build problem - Android

Hi,
I had a break for few months since last using Solar2d.
I can’t get live build to work. I use the latest Solar2d build (2023.3693) and Windows 11 PC. After I build for Android with debug key and tick ‘live build’ option everything is ok and I get the .apk. After installing on device, however, the app opens but all I see is a black screen and nothing happens. I tried manually putting android device IP over my WIFI network but it didn’t change anything. I tried turning off → on WIFI on my phone, restarting my phone, restarting my computer but no changes with the problem. I also installed iTunes on Windows as it was somewhere in documentation that it’s required for Windows live builds.
Thanks for help.

Does it run on the device without live build?

Yep, when I unticked the ‘live build’ option the app opens normally.

I don’t think iTunes has any relevance to live builds for Android

Have you been able to check on more than one android device? If not, can you try on another device?

I have a few different Android devices for testing and Live Builds dont work for me on the very low end devices. It just stays on a black screen. The least “powerful” android device I can get live builds running in is a Redmi 10.

Are you using a rather old device for testing?

It’s Samsung Galaxy s23 so it should work without problems. Developer mode is on + debugging + wifi debugging (if it’s relevant, I don’t know).