I want to show the product Image & details in scroll-view.
I am getting Image Url from server API thus using a for-loop I am creating a scroll-view & using the network.download() in the system.TemporaryDirectory.
While the records are 5-10 the app is stable, but when the records come 20+, the app gets close.
Can anyone suggest a better way to do it?
I am thinking to implement the system like pagination where I will fetch on the set of records & clear previous.
What’s the image size ? It should be memory issue.
You can try to remove the images if they are out of the screen (you will need to use enterFrame listener and the y-position of the image to determine whether it is out of screen).
Why not use a tableView for this? It culls off screen rows. Also are you checking to see if you have the file cached before you try and download it again?
What’s the image size ? It should be memory issue.
You can try to remove the images if they are out of the screen (you will need to use enterFrame listener and the y-position of the image to determine whether it is out of screen).
Why not use a tableView for this? It culls off screen rows. Also are you checking to see if you have the file cached before you try and download it again?