Log out from print statements

Does anybody know if it’s possible to get the output from print() statements to echo back to the live server?

Thanks

Jon…

I brought that up with Engineering yesterday. They believe it’s a possibility but we don’t have an ETA on it. 

Rob

Thanks - for now I’m going to try installing an initial live build via the “copy to device” option and then leave the dialog box open so that console log’s stream back to the corona window.

I’m hoping this will work for a single session at least, but this feature really is invaluable for debugging ad & iap integration - many many thanks

:sunglasses:

UPDATE : Bit of a bind having to reload an app to the device at the start of each session - BUT it does work and will suffice whilst the engineers sort out a more permanent solution.

Ideal scenario would be to forward output to the Corona Console via wireless connection. This is a great feature suggestion, but for now we’re trying to fix small things to get Live Builds out of beta. I can’t promise that this would be done, but I would love it to.

I brought that up with Engineering yesterday. They believe it’s a possibility but we don’t have an ETA on it. 

Rob

Thanks - for now I’m going to try installing an initial live build via the “copy to device” option and then leave the dialog box open so that console log’s stream back to the corona window.

I’m hoping this will work for a single session at least, but this feature really is invaluable for debugging ad & iap integration - many many thanks

:sunglasses:

UPDATE : Bit of a bind having to reload an app to the device at the start of each session - BUT it does work and will suffice whilst the engineers sort out a more permanent solution.

Ideal scenario would be to forward output to the Corona Console via wireless connection. This is a great feature suggestion, but for now we’re trying to fix small things to get Live Builds out of beta. I can’t promise that this would be done, but I would love it to.