lol

Downloaded Glider, NewProject->BasicPhysics.

Pressed the Green play button;

ERROR: object:setReferencePoint() is only available in v1Compatibility mode. Use anchor points instead.

LOL.

I broke it in under 10 seconds. Is this IDE any good?

I’ve been using it for 18 months. Excellent product IMHO.

The error message is exactly that. You didn’t break it.

LOL.

@smith_it2000,

Please try the samples found in your corona install as they will be more updated.

@MAS1,

Thank you for your nice words and we appreciate your support. Please let us know if you come across any issues.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Obviously that’s what I did - I copied the ones from my Corona install, they worked fine.

The IDE is pretty good. The debugger doesn’t stop if a breakpoint is on a blank line - maybe it could not allow you to put BPs on blank lines like VS2013 for example. Is that a bug? - sort of ironic - if a debugger is buggy, with what do you debug it.

Also, if you rename a file, and just change a letter from lower case to upper case, it doesn’t make the change.

But yes, it is actually ok.

@smith_it2000,

Thanks for letting us know. If you come across anymore issues, please let us know.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

I’ve been using it for 18 months. Excellent product IMHO.

The error message is exactly that. You didn’t break it.

LOL.

@smith_it2000,

Please try the samples found in your corona install as they will be more updated.

@MAS1,

Thank you for your nice words and we appreciate your support. Please let us know if you come across any issues.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Obviously that’s what I did - I copied the ones from my Corona install, they worked fine.

The IDE is pretty good. The debugger doesn’t stop if a breakpoint is on a blank line - maybe it could not allow you to put BPs on blank lines like VS2013 for example. Is that a bug? - sort of ironic - if a debugger is buggy, with what do you debug it.

Also, if you rename a file, and just change a letter from lower case to upper case, it doesn’t make the change.

But yes, it is actually ok.

@smith_it2000,

Thanks for letting us know. If you come across anymore issues, please let us know.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers