Looking for an Experienced Programmer (Paid) - need to work fast

Hello, 

I am looking for an experienced programmer to do the entire coding for a series of educational apps that I am working on.  

I am looking for someone who:

• Has a lot of experience in Corona and Coding

• Has experience in adding Ads and Paid Features

• Has experience in possibly putting the educational app on a server (maybe)

• Has experience working with someone remotely

** Please keep in mind that I have a low budget since I am just starting these apps. However; as I start marketing these educational apps, and as I grow, I will add to the budget for the next projects. I don’t want to make false promises, just sharing this with you that I do look this to turn into a company. 

I will provide:

• Graphics

• Sound and Audio

• Videos

• SpriteSheets

Please email me if you are interested at ebrahimbadkoubi@gmail.com

Hello,

I am pleased to introduce myself, I am Ashley Hannes, a professional mobile game and app developer. I am associated with Red Apple Technologies. 

Basically, Red Apple Technologies is a reputed mobile app, mobile game and 2D/3D art designing company. We have a specialized mobile apps and 

mobile game development team and we are successfully working on different mobile games, mobile apps and 2D/3D art designing projects.

So, you can consider us for your project. You can directly contact us though our website or reply me this thread.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Ashley Hannes

Hi Ashley. Welcome to the Corona Forums. Please understand, this forum is exclusively for Corona developers to seek help from other Corona developers or for Artists/designers to work with Corona Developers on projects. This is not a generic job forum. If you’re currently not using Corona as your framework, please investigate using our excellent development tool.

Thanks

Rob

Hello,

I am pleased to introduce myself, I am Ashley Hannes, a professional mobile game and app developer. I am associated with Red Apple Technologies. 

Basically, Red Apple Technologies is a reputed mobile app, mobile game and 2D/3D art designing company. We have a specialized mobile apps and 

mobile game development team and we are successfully working on different mobile games, mobile apps and 2D/3D art designing projects.

So, you can consider us for your project. You can directly contact us though our website or reply me this thread.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Ashley Hannes

Hi Ashley. Welcome to the Corona Forums. Please understand, this forum is exclusively for Corona developers to seek help from other Corona developers or for Artists/designers to work with Corona Developers on projects. This is not a generic job forum. If you’re currently not using Corona as your framework, please investigate using our excellent development tool.

Thanks

Rob