[Looking for beta-testers] Corona Shaders Factory. A software to generate corona pre-built shader's code graphically

Hello,

My name is Eric Dodji and i started game development with Corona SDK since 10 months. Thanks for this fantastic framework. Even being a big user of Qt and Codename One (i’am the author of the first book on Codename One) frameworks too, this is the first time that i see a vibrant and friendly community even if this is the first time that i post on the forum since i started creating games with Corona.

I am here just for a news. I am currently develop a software for Corona developers. I plan to launch it before the end of this month and i want to start talking about it here on the forum. Currently, I work only on the Windows version of the application. A Mac OS version is planned too.

The main feature of my app is to generate Lua code for all Corona pre-build shader’s visual effects. Here are what you can do with this application.

• Select the type of shader you want to use (filters, generators, composites),
• Select the name of the visual effect that you want to generate,
• Change settings of this visual effect graphically and see the results in live in the corona simulator,  

• Use your own picture(s) to test the visual effects if you want,
• Generate Lua code in live every time that you modify a parameter,
• Copy or export the shader’s generated Lua code (with or without the test image or the image chosen)

With this app, you don’t need to write shader’s visual effect code anymore. You can test all corona visuals effects, customize them and see the result in live without writing the code yourself.

Before the finalization and release of the application, I would like to have your opinion. I also need 2 or 3 volunteers for a beta test. I’m open to suggestions, questions and opinions.

I will post another screenshots and a short demo video during this day. Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon :wink:

Regards

Here are some screenshots

Here is a demo video too

https://youtu.be/BuJ0GBwMii8

Interesting tool. I think this is a great idea.

Rob

Thanks Rob,

Are you available for a beta test please?

Regards

I’m not going to have to have time to test it for you. You could update the title on the post and ask for people to help test.

Rob

Hi there,

Here is a demo video of the tool as promise. For those who want to make a beta test, just send me a message.

Ok i understand and i will do it. Thanks!

Hi,

The demo video was in private mode. It’s now in publc mode so everyone can watch it.

Interesting tool. I think this is a great idea.

Rob

Thanks Rob,

Are you available for a beta test please?

Regards

I’m not going to have to have time to test it for you. You could update the title on the post and ask for people to help test.

Rob

Hi there,

Here is a demo video of the tool as promise. For those who want to make a beta test, just send me a message.

Ok i understand and i will do it. Thanks!

Hi,

The demo video was in private mode. It’s now in publc mode so everyone can watch it.