Looking for Corona developers for cooperation

Hello friends.

Thanks to your help and the Corona SDK, I developed one application - an restaurant menu (for the time being on Android OS).

My idea is to have one tablet at every restaurant table and the customer to browse the menu and order the desired item. When ordering, via WiFi (LAN) request is sent to the waiter, the kitchen and the bar (of course, there are corresponding Android OS devices in these places). This optimises customer service and delivers the order very quickly.

But at the moment all restaurants are closed because of COVID19 and it is not known when they will be closed. In Bulgaria, where I live, many of the restaurants now have focused on the preparation and delivery of food at home.

This led me to rework my application and adapt it to the new situation.

The idea is this: The client downloads the application from the restaurant site, registers as

user, browse the menu and place an order for delivery to the home in which he lives.

I have made the application such as menu and communication via WiFi (LAN), it is ready and it works.

I miss the new scheme:

• User registration.

• Send order to restaurant via Internet.

That is why I am turning to you for help.

Right away someone will say - pay me and I’ll do it, there are quite a few posts like this in the forum.

I do not have the financial opportunity to pay for the software I miss, but I have a proposal for you.

For those of you who agree to work together and naturally do a good job, I will provide my application code for free and permission to sell it in your countries so that they can obtain funding to offset their work.

My application is in Bulgarian but it is not a problem to translate it into English, Spanish and Russian in a short time.

If you are interested in cooperation, please email me at : liuname56@gmail.com

Be healthy and responsible - stay home.

Sincerely yours,

Emmanuel

I wish you luck and hope you find someone to work with but that would be bit one sided trade The internet and server side stuff is the hardest and needs most work. Making a UI for app and handling local things is fairly easy and fast for experienced devs. It is like if someone wanted to make that software, then if they can do what you need them to do, then they could do the rest too

I wish you luck and hope you find someone to work with but that would be bit one sided trade The internet and server side stuff is the hardest and needs most work. Making a UI for app and handling local things is fairly easy and fast for experienced devs. It is like if someone wanted to make that software, then if they can do what you need them to do, then they could do the rest too