77SPARX Studio is currently looking for a Corona SDK developer to work on a 2D Mobile Kids Game. We are creating a next generation kids learning mobile game targeting kids 2~6.
• Experience developing and launching mobile games
• Experience using Corona SDK and LUA.
• Good software architecture & design skill
• Experience working with 2D artists and animators
• Good “craftsmanship”
• Self starter with good communication skills
• Fluent in English
• A passion for kids and kids gaming
• Good game design taste, especially with casual and/or kid oriented games
• Experience working with Spine Animation
• Can work in US time zones. Preferably located in California.
If interested or have any questions, send us an email at email@example.com. Please include:
How long have you been developing on Corona?
What Corona projects have you released? Please point me to it.
Where are you based?
This is a 4-week contract with good possibility of extension.
About 77SPARX Studio
77SPARX Studio was founded with the mission of providing high quality learning “digital toys” on mobile devices. At 77SPARX Studio, we envision a future where smart mobile devices are an integral part of every child’s life, and we are creating quality kid’s products to meet that vision. We have built award-winning products that are not only popular with kids and parents alike, but also help kids develop core skills. Our products have been played by over 9 million kids all over the world! Check out Puzzingo and Wonster Words on the Apple and Google Play stores and see for yourself.