Looking for Experienced Corona Developer for short-term contract

(Updated)

77SPARX Studio is currently looking for a Corona SDK developer to work on a 2D Mobile Kids Game. We are creating a next generation kids learning mobile game targeting kids 2~6. 

Required Qualifications: 

• Experience developing and launching mobile games

• Experience using Corona SDK and LUA. 

• Good software architecture & design skill

• Experience working with 2D artists and animators

• Good “craftsmanship”

• Self starter with good communication skills

• Fluent in English

Desired Qualifications:

• A passion for kids and kids gaming

• Good game design taste, especially with casual and/or kid oriented games

• Experience working with Spine Animation

• Can work in US time zones. Preferably located in California. 

To Apply

If interested or have any questions, send us an email at info@77sparx.com. Please include:

• Resume

• How long have you been developing on Corona? 

• What Corona projects have you released? Please point me to it. 

• Where are you based? 

Position

This is a 4-week contract with good possibility of extension. 

About 77SPARX Studio

77SPARX Studio was founded with the mission of providing high quality learning “digital toys” on mobile devices. At 77SPARX Studio, we envision a future where smart mobile devices are an integral part of every child’s life, and we are creating quality kid’s products to meet that vision. We have built award-winning products that are not only popular with kids and parents alike, but also help kids develop core skills. Our products have been played by over 9 million kids all over the world! Check out Puzzingo and Wonster Words on the Apple and Google Play stores and see for yourself.

http://www.77sparx.com

Thanks!

akao@77sparx.com  

Try this https://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/69420-hire-a-hitman-problem-solver-is-back

Thanks. I’ll take a look.

Greetings,

Your games look like something I might be able to help you with. Please check out my forum post here and let me know if you’d like to chat.

https://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/72760-experienced-freelance-corona-developer-available-for-work

Cheers, Niilo

Hi 

The post is old, but if you need ane development services I would love to suggest the best way of hiring quality software development team. The service I advise - Outstaffing or, to put simply, development with a nearshore team. There are a lot of companies which can provide it. Also the main benefits of the such collaboraton is a cheaper cost. If you will hire an offshore team in Eastern Europe (I have added an example with Ukraine below) you will have a lower price that in USA or West Europe

it-software-salary-1.jpg

Can you post links to examples of Corona games that your team have built in the past? In my experience, lots people say they know Corona, but precious few actually have meaningful experience and can do actual quality work. Thanks!

I’ve updated our job description based on our changing needs. 

still looking for a dev?

I think you can delegate some work to this guys for reasonable price. If you’re ready to pay some money, you should definetly consider this option. Get people who know what they are doing and are professionals on their field.
At least you should try to speak with them: site   

@danielhotz64 Thanks for the referral. I took a quick look on their site and it’s not clear they do Corona. Have you worked with them before? How do you know them? Thanks!

Try this https://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/69420-hire-a-hitman-problem-solver-is-back

Thanks. I’ll take a look.

Greetings,

Your games look like something I might be able to help you with. Please check out my forum post here and let me know if you’d like to chat.

https://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/72760-experienced-freelance-corona-developer-available-for-work

Cheers, Niilo

Hi 

The post is old, but if you need ane development services I would love to suggest the best way of hiring quality software development team. The service I advise - Outstaffing or, to put simply, development with a nearshore team. There are a lot of companies which can provide it. Also the main benefits of the such collaboraton is a cheaper cost. If you will hire an offshore team in Eastern Europe (I have added an example with Ukraine below) you will have a lower price that in USA or West Europe

it-software-salary-1.jpg

Can you post links to examples of Corona games that your team have built in the past? In my experience, lots people say they know Corona, but precious few actually have meaningful experience and can do actual quality work. Thanks!

I’ve updated our job description based on our changing needs. 

still looking for a dev?

I think you can delegate some work to this guys for reasonable price. If you’re ready to pay some money, you should definetly consider this option. Get people who know what they are doing and are professionals on their field.
At least you should try to speak with them: site   

@danielhotz64 Thanks for the referral. I took a quick look on their site and it’s not clear they do Corona. Have you worked with them before? How do you know them? Thanks!