Looking for five persons to participate in the final testing of Radiance Particle Effect Creator.

15823250_1432388370104590_31843937941846

Hello folks and happy new year :slight_smile:

We are in the final stage of the coding of Radiance, and we are now looking for five persons to participate in the final testing to ensure stability and the quality of the product.

To participate you simply like our Facebook page, and we will select five random persons for testing as soon as we are finished with the coding.

The selected persons will get a copy of Radiance along with some topics/keywords that we want feedback on. As a reward for helping us out, the five selected persons will get to keep the product for free.

What is Radiance?

Radiance is a user interface made for the Corona SDK´s built-in particle system. With Radiance you will be able to create stunning particle effects which you can export for use directly within your project.

Key features.

• 100% compatible with Corona SDK.
  • 5 independent emitters.
  • All particle parameters are available for adjustment.
  • 3 different random functions to quickly get awesome effects.
  • Live preset functionality. Share effect presets with others.
  • Copy/Paste between emitters.
  • Custom backgrounds.
  • Zoom functionality.
  • Live preview.
  • One-time price. All future updates included.
  • And a lot more…

Like our Facebook page now, and maybe you will be the chosen one   :) :-)

Regards Tommy

I’ve liked your page.  I’m always on the lookout for easy ways to create particle effects.  Out of interest, is this a stand alone app or something you run in the simulator?

Hi Appletreeman :slight_smile:

This is a standalone application for Windows, but the software is developed with Corona SDK which gives you a live render of the effects at all time. 

I dare to say that Radiance will be the easiest, yet most powerful way to create and share effects in Corona.

Its worth mentioning that there are some very cool features in the pipeline post release. :slight_smile:

Regards

Tommy

That’s cool.  I’m a mac user myself (any chance of a port?) but I can run it on my wifes windows laptop.

Hi! :slight_smile:

There will be no version for Mac, however, if your having any PC available, its gonna work fine. The only “hassle” is that you need to transport the exported folder to you Mac to add it to your project. This can be done with a simple USB stick, or if you prefer a shared NAS drive or network share.

Regards

Tommy

Hi all :slight_smile:

Just wanted to share a screenshot of Radiance.

15936478_1437397122937048_31807469669870

Here is a demo video of Radiance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fz_JQnUWPw&feature=youtu.be

Love it!  If you port it to Mac, I’ll buy it for sure.

Great :slight_smile:

We have just updated Radiance to version 1.21 which now support Mac.

Regards

Tommy

Heading to the store now

I’ve liked your page.  I’m always on the lookout for easy ways to create particle effects.  Out of interest, is this a stand alone app or something you run in the simulator?

Hi Appletreeman :slight_smile:

This is a standalone application for Windows, but the software is developed with Corona SDK which gives you a live render of the effects at all time. 

I dare to say that Radiance will be the easiest, yet most powerful way to create and share effects in Corona.

Its worth mentioning that there are some very cool features in the pipeline post release. :slight_smile:

Regards

Tommy

That’s cool.  I’m a mac user myself (any chance of a port?) but I can run it on my wifes windows laptop.

Hi! :slight_smile:

There will be no version for Mac, however, if your having any PC available, its gonna work fine. The only “hassle” is that you need to transport the exported folder to you Mac to add it to your project. This can be done with a simple USB stick, or if you prefer a shared NAS drive or network share.

Regards

Tommy

Hi all :slight_smile:

Just wanted to share a screenshot of Radiance.

15936478_1437397122937048_31807469669870

Here is a demo video of Radiance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fz_JQnUWPw&feature=youtu.be

Love it!  If you port it to Mac, I’ll buy it for sure.

Great :slight_smile:

We have just updated Radiance to version 1.21 which now support Mac.

Regards

Tommy

Heading to the store now